25.guns for pocketknifes

It's 5 in the morning and I haven't slept at all.

I sat in front of Emily's bedroom door until the sun came up just in case she needed something, but thankfully she stayed deep asleep. That was good, she needed to rest.

I've been trying to remember what she was doing or whom she was with before I went to the sex dungeon, but all I remember is that she was dancing with a man with a long, dark beard before I left and a tattoo above his left eyebrow. I can't remember anything else and that makes it all more frustrating. That's why I've decided that if no one wanted to do anything about it, than I would.

I quickly change into joggers, a hoodie and sneakers to head over to Wolf's estate since he was the only one who could give me answers to what happened to Emily. There must be some entry log that has information about everyone who was there last night or cameras that can show us with whom Emily went into the sex dungeon.

Before I leave I quietly head into Evan's room. He's deep asleep and snoring so it doesn't take me long to find a gun hidden under one of his pillows.

I make sure it's loaded and stick it in my waistband. I wasn't into guns, actually I was pretty terrified of them, but something told me I might need it, at least for intimidation. Thankfully Evan has taught me how to use them since I was just a teenager and not to brag, but I never missed my targets.

I sneak out of the Coppola's Estate, making sure I don't wake anyone up. My motorcycle is parked outside but since it makes loud noises I decide to turn it on once I've pushed it through the gates, putting my helmet on and heading over to Wolf's.

I finally arrive at Wolf's estate, front gate's entrance. I memorized my way when Russo drove me back to the Coppola's yesterday, after my little meet-and-greet with Daviana. I admit that I was jealous, she was a bitch and something told me she wouldn't let go of Wolf that easily. Russo must've noticed my grim face on the way to the Coppola's because he told me there would never be anything serious between Wolf and her, that that ship sailed long ago. I believed him, Russo seemed like an honest person and he has known Wolf for a very long time... but that damn blowjob in Suscitato she was giving him just proved the contrary. He was enjoying it. I could tell he even released in her mouth because of how his shoulders shuddered and then his whole body relaxed along with his face.

That's part of the reason I sent Richard a picture of myself almost naked after I left the stable. I instantly knew there was something going on between them two. And I might not like Richard, but he does entertain me, just like Daviana does to Wolf.

My subconscious laughs mockingly, The only difference is that Wolf is a sex god who probably makes her come, meanwhile Richard is quite selfish, Krazy Kat.

I grumble to myself, shutting my subconscious.

I don't think twice about it and press the intercom's button to request entry.

It takes only one ring for Russo to answer.

I take off my helmet, strapping it to the back of my motorcycle, "Russo, it's me Kat DeLuca," I chew on my lower lip, "I— I need to speak with Wolf."

Why the fuck do I feel so nervous.

Russo takes a deep breath, not quite happy to hear from me.

"Ms.DeLuca, Wolf isn't available—"

"What!" I snap at him, "When is he coming back than?"

"I'm not sure, Ms.DeLuca."

"Ok, fine—"

What do I do? What do I do? Jesus Christ.

"Then I need to talk to you, Russo."

"Please go back to the Coppola's —"