40.highway to heaven

I'm lost in his mouth, in his fingers threaded in my hair, in his unique taste—-fuck, I'm lost in all of him.

"I've never wanted someone as much as I want you," he says against my lips, heightening the sizzling electricity around us.

I hold on tighter to him, enjoying his hardness pressed against me, his scent and touch.

He cups my cheek with his large hand and caresses my lips with his thumb, "You are insanely beautiful."

A moan escapes my lips, "I want to be yours— I can't wait any longer."

He licks his lips, his hands wandering down my back and ass, "I desperately want you also, more than you could ever know."

He brushes his soft lips against mine, making my knees weak. I put my arms around his neck and push my tongue inside his mouth, passion taking over me as I breathed his breath.

His talented tongue moves against my own, gentle and strong at the same time, making me want to taste him, all of him.

I softly push him away, making him frown until he sees me kneel down in front of him.

I undo his belt, unbutton his pants and lower his briefs, letting his thick and long manhood out, again it surprises me how gifted he is.

He was already so hard for me and that aroused me even more, to know that he truly desired me just as badly as I desired him.

I look up at him through my long eyelashes, his eyes were hooded and his lips slightly parted as he looked down at me.

"You don't have to—-"

I interrupt him by sliding my tongue up and down his lenght and taking him deep into my warm and slippery mouth.

What a lucky guy. Two blowjobs in two days by two different woman.

I mute my subconscious, because right now the pain pulsating in my cunt could overpower Daviana.

"Fuck, Katarina..." he groans, throwing his head back in pleasure, his hand on my head, caressing my hair.

"Say my name again," I order him between licks and sucks.

"Katarina," he groans, biting down on his lower lip with pleasure.

I suck harder and harder, making him flex his hips and thrust his hard cock deeper down my throat.

"Look at me," he growls, pure pleasure clear on his face as I look up at him with a full mouth.

I take his cock out of my mouth and spit on it, swirling my tongue around the glans in a torturizing rhythm, never taking my eyes off of his.

He groans louder this time, "Fuck..."

He abruptly grabs me by the arm, putting me on my feet.

"Did I do something wrong," I ask in a purr, feeling my cheeks starting to get red.

He grins lazily, "Fuck, no, on the contrary," he kisses me softly, "It's just that I don't want to come in that filthy mouth of yours just yet, love, not before I'm inside you."

I bite my bottom lip and push him down unto the leather sofa. He gives me a surprised look and quickly lifts the skirt of my dress up to my waist, catching his breath as he sees my bare cunt. He tries to touch me but I swat his hand away and grab his hardness, slowly lowering myself onto him. We both hiss and pant at the same time as he completely stretches me, filling every inch of me with his large cock.

"Fuck, yes," I pant.

He keeps his eyes at a steady gaze with mine.

"I'm obsessed with you."

The way he's looking at me is making the fire inside me wilder and wilder.

I roll my eyes in pleasure as I move my hips in circles.

"I could fuck you every fucking day—-" A low growl escapes his throat as I roll my hips a little faster, making his cock hit the spot that drives me insane repeatedly.

I could easily get used to this, to having this beautiful man inside me whenever he pleased. To be his.

He puts his hand behind my neck and brings my lips to his, "I can't hold on much longer," he says against my lips, squeezing my ass.

"Me neither," I throw my head back as he flexes his hips finding that damn spot again. "Oh, Cillian, yes..."

I start bouncing up and down on him.

I can feel it building on the pit of my stomach, that feeling, that high that Wolf has only ever made me feel.

No one has ever fucked me this good, no one.

He exposes my breasts and sucks and kisses on my tender nipples, "Tell me your mine, Katarina," he begs as he comes deep inside me with hard thrusts.

"I'm yours, Cillian," I wrap both hands around his throat as I arch my back and come around him. I feel my body stiffing tightly around his cock and I close my eyes as I rush through the highway to heaven.