59.feelings

*A/N: I can't believe I'm at 9k reads already! It might not be much to some of you, but it means the world to me! Just a bit over a month ago I was in 400 reads, with no motivation to keep writing Kat's and Wolf's fucked-up story, so thank you, thank you for keeping up and motivating me! Thank you for taking the time to make me smile with your votes and comments, you guys make me so happy!!!

KAT's POV

"It's that panty-dropping smirk, isn't it? You—pathetic, weak and poor excuse of a woman," I ask my own reflection in a hard whisper, throwing my head back in frustration and dragging both hands down my bruised face.

"Why couldn't you just really go for some fresh air, huh, Kat?"

I continue my monologue.

"Why couldn't you just ignore the fact that he looks so gorgeous this morning and smells like a mixture of sweet heaven and steamy, raw and passionate sex—"

Shut up, Kat.

I screw my eyes shut and pout, stomping my feet like an angry, little girl, "Stop it. Get it together—"

Loud knocking on the bathroom's door makes me jolt.

"Is everything alright?" Wolf asks.

His deep voice makes my heart flutter.

I can imagine him on the other side. His thick eyebrows drawn together in askance, his hazel eyes swirling with earthy tones, those smooth, bad boy lips in a hard line as he waits for an answer...

Enough.

I clear my throat, "Yes, um, I'll be right out."

I open the faucet, grabbing a small towel and putting it under the cold, running water. I then tap my face and chest with it to calm my raging hormones and feelings.

Feelings—shiny, new ones that had me so high and euphoric.When it comes to myself as a woman, I've never felt anything as strong as these before. They're powerful and addictive, but the rush feels so good, that I can't get enough.

That's why I don't care if he's thinking about Pearl when he's with me. He hasn't made me feel like he does anyways. He makes me feel wanted and desired instead, like a woman. Christian and Richard never made me feel this way, and when I lost my virginity with Sebastian Casas when we were both 15 and clueless, so he doesn't even count.

Wolf is the only one that does.

I run my fingers through my black, tousled waves, putting them in a high ponytail and pulling out some strands to frame my face. I take one last look at my bruised-self and inhale a deep breath to calm the elephants in my stomach and organize my thoughts.
I couldn't believe he was really taking me to the Cimorelli Chateau and that had me a nervous wreck.
From what I've heard that place means a lot to him and if he has decided to take me it's because he trusts me, or at least is starting to.

I finally step out of the hallway's bathroom, instantly meeting with a pair of hazel eyes and strong arms snaking around my waist.

"Is everything alright?" he asks me in a silky voice that makes me want to sigh dreamily.

I bite my lower lip to avoid smiling like a fool, "Yes, Wolf, I wasn't even gone for 10 minutes."

"Did I hurt you?" He drops his arms from my waist and just as I'm about to frown, he grabs my hand and his fingers intertwine with mine.

I knew he was referring to my cuts and bruises after our rough sex.

"No, look," I lift the waistband of my skirt a little to show him my stitches and his face immediately relaxes.