74.angrysex

My skin feels like it's on fire, hot and tingling.

And even though this is all I want right now, I gather all the strength I can and gently push his head away from my creamy and swollen skin.

Fuck, this is hard.

"Stop trying to distract me," I tell him in a breathless voice.

He looks up at me with his bedroom eyes, his lips glistening with my wetness. His jaw twitches and I can instantly feel the mood shifting as he stands up and towers over me.

His big hands fix the short skirt of my dress, but his eyes never unlock from mine.

"Is it because of Enzo or Richard?" He asks in a irritating tone.

I gape at him, clearly shocked once again by his audacity, "No, it's actually because of how you treat me, Wolf!"

Both of his eyebrows shoot up, surprised, but just as quickly he knits them together furiously.

"Is that really the excuse you're going to use for being here with Enzo, Kat?"

I laugh in disbelief, "You were with Serena having the fucking time of your life—grinding your dick against her ass— and you dare get mad at me?!" My voice comes out louder and even colder than his.

His features soften and he exasperatedly drags a hand down his face, "I'm not being intimate with anyone but you."

"That's not what you told me at your mother's—"

He frowns, grabbing my face, "I didn't mean lots of things I've said," his tone turns desperate, "There are things you don't know..." he gives me a quick, urgent kiss as if afraid I might disappear into thin air, "Things I have to protect you from, Katarina."

I push his hands away from my face, my soul aching, "No, I won't keep doing this."

Fuck, I don't understand this man nor his games.

I turn around and hurry to the door. When I try to open it, it's locked.

"Open it," I order feeling pissed all of a sudden, facing him again.

"No," he says, crossing his arms over his chest, "Not until we talk and definitely not until we get you something else to wear."

I look down at my dress.

Ok, now I'm really fucking enraged.

I stomp over to him, "You want to talk now?! Ok, let's talk than! You think I'm one of your toys, don't you? Another victim in your endless list of woman to fuck!? I don't literally belong to you, Wolf! I don't belong to anyone but myself and that's one of the many reasons I'll always wear whatever the fuck I want to wear! Haven't I made that clear already?! Cause I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time we've had this type of conversation!"

We're glaring at each other, our bodies almost touching, his scent starting to cloud my mind like it always fucking does. God how can I make it stop!

"You're almost naked, Kat," he says through clenched teeth.

I shrug, camouflaging my hurt with indifference.