23.ecstasy

Once I'm out of Katarina's sight, I take a deep breath to control myself. "Fucking son of a bitch," I curse under my breath. I shouldn't have let Richard ruin the moment, the only chance I might've had to make her mine.

Running my fingers through my hair, I keep circling and pacing right in front of the door to Katarina's room.

"What the fuck am I doing? And what the fuck am I feeling? She's Gian's daughter for fuck's sake," I scold myself in a whisper.

Goddamnit. I have to stop. It would be for the best anyways, and for her own safety too. I should just cancel my plan of using her as bait. I'd find Gian with the help of Russo and Victor. I would see Katarina at the wedding for the last time and then I'd never see her again, it'd be as if she never existed or as if she was just a vivid dream. I would also rather she remembers me as this than as someone who used her to kill her father.

In that moment Daviana appears at the end of the sex dungeon's hallway. She's only in a short, red, Versace gown. One that I had gotten her for her birthday last year.

I can't hide the disappointment on my face as I walk towards her, "I'm not in the fucking mood to deal with you."

She shrugs with a smile, letting me know she doesn't give a damn.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," she purrs at me as she caresses my jaw with her long nails.

I push her hand away, angrier, "Fucking listen to me: I'm not in the fu—"

She interrupts me by slightly squeezing my cock, "Shh. You never are."

She wraps her free hand around the back of my neck and kisses me, her tongue passing to my own a small pill.

"Forget about her, forget about everything," she breathes into my mouth.

Yes, I want to forget her. That's all I want. To forget the last fucking 48 hours.

"You're so fucking annoying," I say in a dead tone, swallowing the pill.

Daviana smirks and gently pulls me into one of the sex dungeon's rooms. There's a couple fucking on the sex swing, but they don't mind us.

She lets the silk gown slip off her body, exposing her nakedness.

"I'm not fucking you, Daviana," I think I say, but my tongue feels so heavy that I'm not certain.

She bites her bottom lip and gets on her knees, unbuttoning my pants and pulling them down along with my briefs.

I suddenly feel like I'm floating on thin air, ecstatic even.

"What did you give me?"

"Ecstasy, but a bit stronger," she says with a wide smile as she grabs my hardness and runs her tongue across the long length, making me groan and curse.

"I don't mind who you're thinking about, Wolf," she purrs between licks and kisses, "I can be whomever you want me to be."

My skin tingles, making me shudder, "Don't talk," I order her, closing my eyes and throwing my head back.

As she starts sucking on it, I grab her head, thrusting my hips towards her mouth and making her gag with my hard cock. Her rhythm starts slow, but then gets quicker and quicker until I finally release inside her mouth.

I groan and give her mouth one last, hard thrust once she has swallowed all my juices.

"Fuck, that felt good," I say in a hoarse voice.

"You know Katarina has nothing on me," she says conceitedly.

"Don't—-don't say her name."

I lazily open my heavy eyes, only to see an emotionless Katarina standing in the room's doorway.