70.surprise, surprise

WOLF'S POV

I'm going to kill this motherfucker. I'm going to kill him. I can see it in his eyes, the hypocrisy, the worthless piece of shit he really is. He did it, there's no doubt in my mind that he did something to Katarina the night of her accident. I saw how possessive and careless he was, the way he forced himself unto her right now. He doesn't care about what happens to her, he just wants to own her.

I glance over my shoulder, when I'm certain there's no one nearby, I punch him in the stomach with force.

"Wolf, please—" Katarina begs, her hands desperately pulling on my arm.

"Stay away," I warn her, keeping my glare on Ashton's red and scrunched face. He whimpers and I hit him harder.

"Shut the fuck up. You don't want to make a scene, do you?" I swiftly pull out my gun from inside my leather jacket, pressing it against his forehead, "If you say you do, I'll kill you right here. Now that would be a fucking fantastic scene, you and your brain scattered all over the Coppola's marbled floor."

"Who are you?" Ashton chokes, as he stares with fear at me.

"What the fuck happened the night of Katarina's accident? I want motherfucking answers and I want them now."

"No, Wolf, stop," Katarina pleads in an angry whisper, "Victoria is upstairs, I'll lose everything— she'll never believe me—"

Ashton's face slowly lights up with understanding, "Is that what all of this is about?"

He chuckles through his pain, "Fine, I'll tell you the most important detail of that night than," he disgustingly smirks, "Kat woke up high as fuck and naked in my bed. She begged me to fuck her and I did—"

"No! You know that's not the truth," Katarina interrupts him with deep rage, "I would never be with such a disgusting pig like you."

I'm furious as fuck, for a moment unsure if she lied to me. Did she really have sex with Ashton that night and doesn't remember? Or maybe she remembers and doesn't want to admit it...

No, of course she wouldn't. God, how could I believe him over her.

I unlock the gun, pressing it harder against his forehead, "No, son of a bitch, I'm going to tell you what's the most important detail of that night, it's that Katarina lost her daughter and Eva. And something fucking tells me that there's only one guilty person, and it's you,"

I give him a contemptuous, half grin, "I'm going to make you pay, motherfucker, watch me."

The sound of clicking heels coming down the stairs makes Katarina and I exchange a quick glance.

"It's Victoria," she whispers nervously as I put my gun away.

I grab Ashton by the back of his neck, "Don't you dare say a fucking word because I swear on my father's grave I will feed you to the sharks after my buddy Victor shoots you right up your ass." I push him to the floor and just as Victoria appears I lean down to help him up.

Victoria looks down at us, for a moment there's confusion in her brown eyes, and then she rolls them.

"Don't tell me you're already drunk, Ashton?" She asks him impassively, crossing her arms delicately over her chest, "You promised there would be no drinking on this trip."

Fuck, Katarina looked so much like her and their attitude and presence were exactly the same, powerful.

"He's fine. He lost his footing," I lie, grabbing him by the elbow tightly and helping him to his feet, "Right, Mr.Miles?"