𝟎𝟎𝟖 | 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

"FUNNY THING" | 008

❝ [SILENT TREATMENT] !❞

[SILENT TREATMENT] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

SO. . .YOU AND YOUR BRAIN MADE THE COLLECTIVE DECISION TO START IGNORING TODOROKI.

you weren't doing this to hurt his feelings, in fact you were positive he didn't care—or even notice, for that matter.

however, even if todoroki didn't notice, your friends sure did.

as you settle down in your seat, two pink hands slam on your desk, startling you into looking up at the person.

"what, mina?"

"what's up with you?" her face gets close to yours.

"what are you talking about?"

you knew what she was talking about.

she gives you a look, and you sigh, "you mean the thing with todoroki?" you whisper

she nods, and you shrug "i don't know, i just kinda. . .i don't know"

you knew exactly the reason you were doing this, and you just didn't wanna tell mina. you knew as a person with social anxiety, embarrassing things you do tend to haunt you longer than they would've for a person without anxiety.

but. . .you were worried; why did you care so much what todoroki thought about you?

you knew, this was the start of having a crush; you also knew liking that boy would do you nothing but trouble.

mina eyes you suspiciously, before going to sit down.

[. . .]

over the course of the school week, mina kept trying to get you to meet up with him; at cafés, the school library, and even tried to get you to talk to him during class.

you always weaseled your way out of it, much to the dismay of your friends.

you knew something was weird when iida asked you and a group of friends to meet him in the local library for a study session.

however, it was just him, momo, aoyama, uraraka, tsu, and deku—no mina involved. you knew because of the upcoming sports festival, you wouldn't have time to study.