𝟎𝟒𝟏 | 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒?

"FUNNY THING" | 041

[PRIORITIES] ?

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU STARE AT YOUR MOTHER, DUMBFOUNDED.

you wanted to yell at her, but one, others were there, and two, you knew why she did this: this was probably her way of getting you that kiss; she must've felt really bad about interrupting earlier.

you sigh, leaning into kyoka, who was beside you; she tenses, "hey. . .what's wrong?"

you shake your head, closing your eyes as you waited for the boarding call.

[. . .]

"(y/n). . .wake up" kyoka shakes you awake,

"come on, we're getting on the plane, now"

you nod, groggily following her into the plane with full intentions of going back to sleep.

but when you saw the inside of this jet. . .whew chile. . .

this shit looked like an entire hotel. . .inside an airplane,

"this is a plane?!" your friends exclaimed, to which momo nods

"well of course it is" she smiles

[. . .]

"that was the best flight i've ever had!"

mina squeals, as she waves goodbye to the flight attendants.

you rub her back, as she pouts.

your mother yawned, having slept the whole time, "we should get to the resort. . .our check-in is like in. . .half an hour"

you then remember your rooming situation, "so uh. . .what do you guys wanna do after?"

hanta blinked, "after we check in? sleep."

everyone nodded in agreement, even mina. you attempt to change their minds, "really? aren't you guys hungry?"

"there's room-service. . .we can just order"

you sigh, having no choice, you follow your friends.

[. . .]