𝟎𝟒𝟕 | 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑? 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘?

"FUNNY THING" | 047

❝ [SUMMER? ALREADY] ?❞

[SUMMER? ALREADY] ?

editing note:
if you want to vote on the 3rd gen of my stories, i moved the voting chapter, so now it's right behind this chapter; i didn't want back to back announcements lol

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOUR BOYFRIEND LOOKS AT YOU, JUST AS CONFUSED BUT FOR A DIFFERENT REASON.

"my love. . ." he blinks, "you weren't aware?"

you shake your head, "nah. . .i mean—jeez, it feels like just yesterday we started our first year! and we're gonna be third years soon?"

"the end of our high school lives is coming to a head; but every end is a new beginning" shoto reassured,

he gives your head a pat, "for example: our friendship ended to make way for our love"

you giggle, "you're so corny, sho"

you place a sweet kiss on his forehead, right on his scar; shoto hums in contentment before laying back, and pulling you with him.

he looks off, wistfully; before speaking again, "do you remember. . ."

"the first time you called me beautiful?" he looks at you, inquisitively

"it was new year's eve; the night i confessed to you" you answer, an excited smile on your face.

shoto nods, "i think about that. . .everyday"

"because, no ones ever called me beautiful before—up until that point, at least"

you frown,

"but you're so pretty, sho" you pepper his face with kisses, to which he chuckles.

"you're pretty too, love" shoto pats your thigh, and you get comfortable; your breathing slowed, as your eyes flutter shut.

"are you getting tired, baby?"

you nod, noticing that shoto was using his quirk to warm you up—how sweet.

he kisses your forehead, "go ahead. . .i don't plan on going anywhere"

as you drifted off, you hear shoto talking to himself.