𝟎𝟎𝟎 | 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄

"FUNNY THING" | 000

[MY SCENE] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

NO WORDS COULD EXPRESS HOW NERVOUS YOU WERE.

it was your first day of high school—not just any school; you're going to ua, the school of heroes. you felt dizzy with anxiety as you stepped outside your house.

you look down at your phone, realizing just how early you left; you figured you had time to walk to school—take the scenic route, if you will. that might also help you calm your nerves a bit.

you locked the door, and went on your way.

about five minutes into the walk, you get a facetime from your best friend.

"hey bitch!"

you get startled by how close her face is to the camera.

"bro, move the phone back. . .big ass head"

"damn, it's like that?!"

your crackhead of a best friend yelled over the phone while munching on chips.

loud ass. . .

she moves the phone back, nonetheless; albeit, while sticking her tongue out at you. she stops for a moment.

"not you glowing up before me" she stares closely at the screen, looking almost confused.

"why my glow up keep passing me?!" she wipes her fake tears, looking up at. . .god? you assume.

"you straightened your hair?" she suddenly changes the subject, not even giving you time to understand the current one.

"yeah, i didn't feel like slapping people's hands away all day"

"nah, yo ass just lazy"

you roll your eyes, "glad to see you haven't changed since i've left"

she asks you yet another question.

"anyways! how's training with eraserhead?"

here she go. . .

you narrow your eyes, "why do you ask?"

"as your best friend, can't i be interested in your progress-"