𝟎𝟒𝟗 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐅𝐅?

"FUNNY THING" | 049

[NEW STAFF] ?

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU SQUEEZE YOUR EYES SHUT.

this man is your whole ass boyfriend and you still can't look him in the eye?

to be fair, this situation is much different than a regular interaction with shoto.

right as you opened your mouth to speak, you hear the front door open.

"i'm back!" it's fuyumi

. . .

fuck

you push past shoto, falling over yourself trying to get dressed.

[. . .]

"(n/n)!" mina's distant voice calls; you were moving back into the dorms today and phew. . .

just five minutes without her screaming,please

you loved her to death but, she also annoyed you to death. you begrudgingly turn in her direction, waving at her.

she tackles you, and you lay there, annoyed.

you just wanted to go inside and sleep.

"girl we saw each other last week!"

[. . .]

"aren't you excited to see mr. aizawa again?" ochaco asks, excitedly skipping to ua.

you chuckle; he's like your surrogate father at this point—when have you not seen him?

"i heard a new pro hero is joining the staff—i hope it's mirko!" mina fangirls, to which you shake your head.

"no way, mina. the day rumi retires is the day she dies" the girls pout.

"i hope we get someone hot"

you start to tune out their conversation, upon noticing you were almost to your classroom.

upon walking inside though, you saw not aizawa, but your mother.

"mom?"