𝟎𝟎𝟔 | 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒?

"FUNNY THING" | 006

[FRIENDS] ?

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU, JIRO, AND MOMO HAD BEEN STANDING THERE FOR AT LEAST TWENTY MINUTES NOW; EYES LOCKED WITH THE VILLAIN.

is there really nothing you can do in this situation? is it really hopeless?

you glance at the girls beside you as the man walks closer to you; there's no way in hell you're dying here. . .like this.

"hey. . .if you're gonna kill us; at least tell us what your game is"

you start extending your wings, trying not to cry out.

"i know, the thing with almight. . .but what about you?"

he narrows his eyes, "this scheme isn't gonna work again"

"come on, if we're gonna die anyway at least answer my question"

the villain sighs, "fine. . ."

this man goes on this whole speech, but you weren't paying attention—too focused on trying to grow out your wings.

your hands found the girls' as your wings broke through the skin of your back.

"i'm gonna have to stop you right there. . .you're very stupid"

you push your friends down to the ground as you wrap your wings around them.

"you little-"

he shoots electricity at you, your wings taking most of the blow; it hurt like hell, but you knew you could heal yourself. you counterattack with your fire and the villain lets go of denki—who by now, was back to normal.

"kaminari! get behind me!"

he runs behind the cover that was your gigantic wings, and you stood up.

"you're tenacious. . .i'll give you that" the villain chuckles

"let's just get this over with" you roll your eyes and charge up your power

before you could even think of anything else, the villain gets knocked back; you look down, noticing the circular wound on his shoulder.