𝟎𝟑𝟕 | 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒?

"FUNNY THING" | 037

❝ [LOVE LETTERS] ?❞

[LOVE LETTERS] ?

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

ONCE AGAIN, YOU MADE THE CHOICE TO AVOID TODOROKI.

this time you had a damn good reason for it; you were hurting. and while that wasn't todoroki's fault—not completely anyways, you didn't want to see him regardless.

in fact, you couldn't even bring yourself to leave your room; you had gotten dressed and everything, but you didn't know if you were prepared to face him

you were also not eager to see your friends either, since you lashed out at them last night. you didn't want to be alone, but the person you wanted to embrace the most didn't want to be with you.

"(y/n)-san?" momo's tender voice follows a soft knock on your door.

you nearly jumped out of your skin at the sound, since you didn't expect to see them until later; you look at your phone to see it was lunch time.

you stand up, "yes?"

"we have something for you" kyoka's there too; knowing how your friends are, they're probably all there

you open the door and sure enough, the entire roster of the class a girls is waiting outside your room.

you smile, "hey"

"we made this for you!" mina hands you a box filled with all your favorite japanese snacks.

you smile, welcoming them into your room.

kyoka offers to share her headphones with you, "i made a playlist for you"

[. . .]

later that day, about 2:45, you get a text.

you sigh, when you saw it was from the bakusquad group chat.

━━━━━━━━━🦋━━━━━━━━━

[ bakusquad bitch club! ]

⚡️kalamari ⚡️
hold awn! i just realized sumn

🤡 katsudon 🤡
ugh what dunce face?