𝟎𝟔𝟔 | 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐘

"FUNNY THING" | 066

[CALVARY] !

⚠️: spoilers, fighting, slight gore,

also, i don't remember the war arc all that well so some things will be different

if you see "[-🦋-]" it means switching in between povs (+ a timeskip sometimes) of you and shoto

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOUR HEART DROPS INTO YOUR STOMACH.

your home and the people you love are in danger and here you are, on the other side of the world.

"i'm going to go, and offer my services as a hero" shoto announced, letting both you and deku know before hanging up.

"i'll go with you!" you exclaim, only to be stopped. he gives you a pained smile, "please, love? stay. this shouldn't take long"

you don't know why—maybe it was the pleading look in his eyes, but you listened.

ua students have taken these guys down with ease before, they should be fine.

if only you knew.

[. . .]

shoto managed to get a flight back to japan that day, and so you went to see him off at the airport.

the two of you shared a kiss, and you waved goodbye.

needless to say, you couldn't stop thinking about shoto the entire day at work.

you have every reason to be.

[-🦋-]

shoto, of course had an overnight flight, and called you the moment he landed.

however, he couldn't help but notice that you sounded very anxious.

he didn't say anything, but he noticed; he notices everything you do.

he finally hung up, and went to go to the meeting spot him and midoriya agreed on.

"it was hawks that tipped us off to this: the league of villains is planning on 'liberating' other villains, while simultaneously getting them to join them"