𝟎𝟕𝟓 | 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄!

"FUNNY THING" | 075

[CELEBRATE] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU HAD ALREADY ANSWERED HIS QUESTION WITH YOUR DEMEANOR.

you nodded as well, for good measure. shoto chuckles in response to this, "love, i haven't even asked you yet"

"oh sorry," you compose yourself, "go ahead"

he grasped your hands in his; he had an earnest look in his eyes, "how would you feel. . . ?"

"about moving in with me?"
"—yes!"

you squeal, breaking away from shoto to bring your hands to your face.

shoto stares at you.

"really? love, i planned out an entire monologue to recite" he sighs, disappointed.

in the end, he shows you his beautiful smile, "i'm glad, though"

"knowing you, you've already been looking at places. . ." you cross your arms, eyeing him playfully.

shamelessly, shoto admits what you accused him of, "of course i have, love"

you interlock your arm with his, sighing,

"what am i gonna do with you?"

[. . .]

it was the next day, and you and shoto were making breakfast—well,

more like you were making breakfast and shoto was just watching but still! he helped!

"so," you start, "have you seen any places that you liked?"

he sighs, leaning against the island with crossed arms, "unfortunately, no"

he looks at you, "i didn't find any that you would like either"

pausing, you turn to him with a raised brow, "really? and how would you know what i like?"

"i always make sure to invest time in knowing everything about you, and i pride myself on that"

". . ."