𝟎𝟑𝟑 | 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄!

"FUNNY THING" | 033

❝ [THANKS UNIVERSE] !❞

[THANKS UNIVERSE] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU CAN FEEL YOUR HEART STOP AS MOMO KNEELS BESIDE YOU.

you look to the others for help, and ochaco tries to reassure you

"okay so, you probably won't be thrilled to hear this, but it'll definitely make you hopeful"

you turn back to momo as she rubs your back, reassuringly.

"todoroki-san was not asking me to the dance, he was asking me, how to ask you"

"i didn't tell you sooner because he didn't know if he would actually have the courage to ask"

you take a moment to process what she just said, only resulting in you hanging your head even lower.

". . .shit"

"shit is right" kyoka nods

toru also tries to make you feel better

"but hey! that means that you both have mutual feelings for one another! all you need to do is tell him that!"

you sigh,

"how do we even know if he likes me the way i like him? even if he does, i hurt his feelings! he said he's fine with being friends, but its hard to just be friends with someone you like; he's gonna avoid me"

"wow," kyoka snorts, and you look up at her

"what?"

"nothing. it's just that, this scenario is just like one of those silly soap operas momo watches; a small miscommunication ruins everything"

"it's stupid"

"jiro-san, no need to tease her! she's already hurt enough" momo scolds, but you stop her

"no it's fine. . .this is probably the universe's way of teaching me a lesson anyways"

"so. . .did you learn your lesson?" mina asks

"expeditiously so, yes"

"then get off your ass!" she suddenly yells, startling you.