𝟎𝟒𝟓 | 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍

"FUNNY THING" | 045

[WINGWOMEN] !

editing note:
the bonus chapter before this (not counting the announcement lol) does relate to this chapter so if you get confused you can just go read it

it's just a bonus chapter bc it's in shoto's pov

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU CONTINUE TO STARE AT YOUR FRIENDS, WHO STILL LOOK LIKE THEY HAD JUST SEEN A GHOST.

after another ten seconds of awkward silence, you sigh, "look, i'd love to figure out what's going on here, but i need help carrying all this food"

your fellow students only get up, leaving like you had asked, but without even saying anything.

you turn to your boyfriend; the only one who didn't look like he had shell-shock

"what did you do?!" you whisper-scream, and he shrugs.

"i only told the truth" with that, he walks outside, leaving you alone with your racing mind.

the truth?

[. . .]

"girl, i know you're trying to move on, but maybe you should give (s/n) another chance?"

the girls pull you into the school bathroom; you sigh, rubbing your temples.

what now?

"look, i know what you're gonna say—but listen to this!" she hands you her phone, which was currently opened to a voice memo

ochaco starts to explain, "she was trying to record tokoyami and awase admitting their feelings for you, but she caught something much better!"

you raise a skeptical brow, and press play; the video was no longer than thirty seconds, but this surely makes things. . .

difficult.

you hand mina her phone, "even if i tried to stop you, i know y'all will come up with another plan to get us together anyways; i need to process this"

in reality, you needed to confront shoto about what the fuck you just listened to.

you spot him, "todoroki?"