𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐎!

"FUNNY THING" | 023

❝ [BIG BOSS MIRIO] !❞

[BIG BOSS MIRIO] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU STARE AT THE BIG THREE, WIDE-EYED.

you've heard about these three; they're on a different level, still in school but practically pros.

but also, who gave them the right to be this gorgeous at eight in the morning?

"introduce yourself to the class. let's start with amajiki"

you look at the boy aizawa was gesturing to, who looked up to the class with a scary look on his face.

you couldn't be fooled, however. you've made this face before; either when you were trying to get people not to talk to you, or when you were trying to think of how to talk to people.

amajiki here, is definitely an introvert.

"i can't—i can't do it! i can see their human bodies! i. . .wanna go home!"

damn, he's worse than you.

"well, i'll go then! i'm hado nejire! also, mineta are those balls your hair or what?"

"my balls. . .? she wants to know everything about my balls! i'll spill my secrets! come get up close and personal!"

mineta is practically climaxing in front of you, while you and momo are sitting there. . .disgusted.

this is gonna be a long day.

[. . .]

". . .work studies have been cancelled. . ."

after tuning out nearly the entire lecture, you look up; work studies were the one thing you were looking forward to.

"zamaaa!"

bakugou stands up, making a random noise; toru, who was sitting in front of him, sighs,

"could you not yell for one minute?"

katsudon then starts twitching, "dammit!"

momo quickly takes the focus off the ash-blonde, raising her hand, "sir? you said there's something the upperclassmen participate in, correct?"