𝟎𝟑𝟒 | 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

"FUNNY THING" |  034

❝ [SWEATER WEATHER] !❞

[SWEATER WEATHER] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

WINTER WAS NOW OFFICIALLY IN FULL SWING.

everyone started wearing sweaters and coats, things like hot chocolate were starting to be bought, and it was even gonna start snowing soon.

in other words, you needed to braid your hair again. on the bright side, mina would help.

on top of that, since winter break was coming up, of course ua had to give you a written exam before and after the break.

it's the best hero training in the country; it feels disrespectful to complain.

so anyways, you decided to hold a study session, instead of momo since you figured her butlers are tired of you and your annoying ass friends by now.

on top of that, you were particularly good at the subject in question.

"before we continue, any questions?" you smile,

the alien girl raises her hand,

"yes, mina?"

"yeah, um if you and todoroki both like each other, then why aren't you guys dating?"

you sigh, "okay, does anyone have a relevant question?"

ochaco also raised her hand, "i was wondering the same thing"

"i said a relevant question!" you scold

"it's relevant to what she said!" she points out

"anyone else?" the rest of your friends raise their hands, causing you to raise a brow,

"let me rephrase that, a question that has nothing to do with me and todoroki"

everyone slowly lowers their arms,
and toru says, "i know you can't tell, but my hand went down"

you groan, and look over to see momo had lowered her hand as well. "you too momo?"

"well, i have been asking myself the same question"