𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 | 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

BONUS! | MYSTERY ILLNESS

❝ [ i haven't been feeling myself lately ] !❞

[ i haven't been feeling myself lately ] !

⚠️WARNING⚠️
there might be sexual/sexually "explicit"
content in here somewhere ahaha

this is a bonus chapter so if it makes you uncomfortable, you won't miss anything if you skip

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU PUSH OPEN THE DOOR, A NERVOUS LOOK ON YOUR FACE.

there was your boyfriend, sprawled across his bed, shirt barely on; he must have a high fever

his arm was covering his eyes, and his breathing was labored; poor baby—he looks miserable

"sho~" you coo, walking up to the side of the bed. shoto pauses, moving his arm; his jewel colored eyes were hazed with unfamiliar emotion.

"love?"

"jeez your face is so red!" you take his warm face in your hands.

shoto moves your hands away, "i'm. . .fine"

"you don't sound congested or anything, what are your other symptoms, beside high fever?"

"well, i felt lightheaded earlier; now too, actually"

you nod, waiting for him to go on. . .he doesn't

"that's it? high temperature and lightheadedness?"

"i told you, i'm fine; i'm not sick or anything" shoto leans against his headboard.

"it must be allergies, or heat-sickness maybe—since your cold side is sensitive to hot things?"

he shakes his head, sitting back up; he motions for you to 'come here'.

"i know it's not that—will you sit on my lap, please?"

"of course, sho"

as you sit on his lap, shoto leans away from you; he tilts his head backwards, resting it on his headboard.

you look back at him as his eyes close, "are you tired, baby?"