𝟎𝟓𝟖 | 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊!

"FUNNY THING" | 058

❝ [LET'S HEAR IT FOR NEW YORK] !❞

[LET'S HEAR IT FOR NEW YORK] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU FROZE PUTTING ON YOUR BEST POKERFACE IN HOPES SHE WAS JUST BLUFFING.

"mina, what the hell are you talking about—what about me and todoroki?"

"when we went to florida? you shared a room! spill!"

you let out an internal sigh of relief, "nothing happened. . .he wasn't even there most of the time—and when he was, i was hanging out with you girls"

she pouted, and you grimaced as you realized something, "deku told you didn't he?"

"yeah, how'd you know?"

you look up at the green-haired boy who was hiding behind shoto, ironically.

"he looked guilty" you saunter over to him and shoto, sitting down across from them.

"what's the matter with you? what part of 'don't tell anyone' don't you understand?" you whisper

"it-it was an accident!"

you glare for awhile, before deciding it wasn't worth it, and walked away.

[. . .]

"in new york!" mina belts, kaminari also singing

"ayyee!"

"concrete jungle where dreams are made of there's nothing you can't dooo!"

"now you're in new york! these streets will make you feel brand new! big lights will inspire you!"

"let's hear it for new york! new york! new yoooork!"

"shut the fuck up it's six in the morning!" bakugou screams, at least having the decency to let the two finish their admittedly good riff.

"hoes stay mad" mina crosses her arms with a smirk.

needless to say, bakugou blew up in that airport. after. . .that ordeal, the class made it out of the airport; you turn to momo,

"yaomomo? you called our ride, right?"

"yes! although—the traffic is quite bad" she cranes her neck, attempting to look for the ride amongst all the other cars.