𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐏?

"FUNNY THING" | 004

❝ [WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP ] ? ❞

[WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP ] ?

editing note:

some of the smaller plot
points from here on out might be out of order/inaccurate bc ion remember

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

TODAY YOUR CLASS WOULD BE RECEIVING YOUR HERO COSTUMES.

you were nervous; what if they got your measurements wrong? what if it was too short? there was a lot to worry about. you were excited about the up and coming battle trials though.

you and the girls were talking as you waited for aizawa to come in.

"i can't wait to see your costumes, guys!"

uraraka exclaims, and everyone nods in agreement.

[. . .]

after receiving your hero costumes, you all went to your respective locker rooms.

the girls were changing out by the lockers, but you went into the showers because you felt awkward about them seeing your naked body, and you seeing theirs.

you squeak, as the spandex of your suit snapped onto your skin.

"ow"

you sit down, putting on your boots; you look down at yourself, not really knowing what your full body looked like.

"(y/n)-chan! come on!"

mina knocks on the shower door, and your heart drops into your ass; why were you so nervous?

your costume was a lot more revealing than you thought it'd be when you drew it out.

you take a deep breath, opening the door.

"girl!!!! oh my gosh you're literally built like a—! who knew you were hiding all that cake! i could hook you up with someone if-"

"hush" you laugh

"she's right. . .you do have a very nice bone structure"

yaomomo compliments you.

why is this so embarrassing? jeez, you should thank them for the sweet comments, but you weren't used to them.