𝟎𝟓𝟕 | 𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒

"FUNNY THING" | 057

❝ [FLYING FIRST CLASS] !❞

[FLYING FIRST CLASS] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

DESPITE THE AWFUL DAYS YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH, YOU SLEPT QUITE PEACEFULLY IN SHOTO'S ARMS.

you look around, noticing he was no longer beside you. wiping the sleep from your eyes, you sit up, immediately noticing your open blinds.

your lips curve into a smile, as you realized this was shoto's doing—he often opened the blinds in the case that he woke up before you, wanting you to wake up naturally and to sunlight.

you sit there for a minute, giving your body time to 'wake up', so to speak.

it was at that moment that the door opened, startling you for a split second.

"morning, shoto" your smile widens as you meet his gaze.

"good morning, my love" he closes the door, looking away from you as if his eyes held a secret.

you pout at his expression, "something wrong?"

"i must confess: i. . .told them" he speaks, remorse laced in his words.

your eyes widened, "about us dating? so everyone knows now?"

he shakes his head, "no, not everyone. just, midoriya and bakugou"

you sigh, "oh. . .well maybe this is a blessing in disguise!" you exclaim,

"i kinda wanted to make a big deal out of it anyway—maybe they can help set it up!"

your boyfriend smiles, but that soon fades as he watches you get up, and head to your closet.

"love? you're attending classes today? the school is giving you a week to rest"

you turn to him, "i don't need it; believe it or not, but i'm not really that shaken up over it"

your words don't seem to soothe him as he continues to look on, dismayed.

"um. . .guys. . .?"

you walk into the common room to find everyone chilling—not even in their uniforms.