𝟎𝟐𝟓 | 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘!

"FUNNY THING" | 025

[BIRD BOY] !

editor's note:
just so there's no confusion, i've switched to updating every other day instead of every day

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

TODAY WAS THE DAY YOU WERE GOING BACK TO THE DORMS.

while you were away, your mother's hero agency had actually had enough of her and told her to take the month off

this turned out to be a blessing in disguise, since you needed somewhere safe for eri to stay.

and, despite how much you asked, she couldn't come to school with you.

"i'm so excited to see them!" you suddenly exclaim, as you and your friends approach the '1-a alliance'

"yeah, me too!" ochaco sighs

you kind of expected— no, hoped they would be chill about it, since you were exhausted.

you opened the door,

"they're back!"

"those guys are back!" you were immediately met with screaming on your classmates' part.

within seconds, despite all being on the other side of the room, they were crowded around you.

"we were all worried about you!"

"yeah!"

"yeah, we saw the news!"

"are you okay?"

"you troublesome kids"

sato approaches you, "i made this chocolate cake! have some-"

"seriously! the five of you are always getting into dangerous stuff! it's scary, you know!" kami cuts him off, this being the first time you've seen him like this.

"sorry to worry you" you let out an awkward laugh.

"tsu-chan, ochaco-chan, (y/n)-chan! i'm glad you're okay!" toru envelops the three of you in a hug.

"th-thank you"

after the invisible girl finally lets you go, you feel warmth on your head.