𝟎𝟐𝟖 | 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄!

"FUNNY THING" | 028

❝ [WAIT A MINUTE] !❞

[WAIT A MINUTE] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU CLOSE THE DOOR, AND HUG YOURSELF, LETTING OUT A SIGH OF CONTENTMENT.

the hoodie. . .it smelled so pretty; so strongly of todoroki. your legs seemed to give out on you, as your knees buckle.

as you hit the ground you noticed. . .how hot you felt; you screw your eyes shut.

you bring your hand to your face to wipe the sweat you could've sworn was there, only intensifying the scent of the peppermint boy.

you sigh once again, before opening your eyes.

you get some sort of 'clarity' and snap out of your daze. you look around. . .

what was that about?

"you okay?" your mom ran up to you,

"yeah. . .just tired"

she helps you up, "i can see that. need any help to your room?"

you scoff, a little insulted, "it's not that bad"

"big sis!" eri bounces up to you, "can i sleep in your room tonight?"

you smile, "sure!"

[. . .]

it was ua's midday break, and you were on your way to the support wing to talk to hatsume about some updates on your costume.

"(y/n)-chan?" you look up to see mina and you smile, "hey, what's up?"

she crosses her arms, giving you a stern look, "i've got a bone to pick with you"

you stop walking and face her completely, "about what?"

mina impatiently taps her foot and proceeds to scold you, "about todoroki, waking you home"

oh here she go. . .

you kiss your teeth, "bro shut up, he just wanted to talk to me about personal shit"

"personal? does that mean love?"

"it was family shit dummy"