𝟎𝟐𝟐 | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒

"FUNNY THING" | 022

[TRUE HEROES] !

editing note:
not this story reaching 3k while i was asleep

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

IT WAS THE DAY OF THE EXAM AND TENSIONS WERE HIGH.

you were sitting on the bus, waiting to arrive at the site the exam was being held at.

you glance at the candy cane boy in front of you; the two of you hadn't really talked since you trained together.

mina, who you were sitting next to, pokes your side, "what?"

she smiles,

"i peep the staring"

you sigh, pinching mina's exposed skin; she winces before rubbing her shoulder while pouting at you.

"meanie"

[. . .]

after getting to the venue, you saw thousands of people; all the hero schools in japan.

you kinda felt like a bad bitch as everyone stared at you; ua was the best hero school after all.

after entering the large room, you're all given a briefing on the rules, and each having targets put on your body and balls to hit those targets with.

[. . .]

"mina?"

at some point, you and mina got separated.

has she been eliminated?

you turned, starting to go the direction you came to see if you could find her; however, a bunch of other students were blocking the way.

if you went there, you would pretty much be asking to be eliminated

you huff, deciding you'd fly around; you had actually been refraining from using your wings, since they were easy to spot and grab onto.

while flying over the other students, you never spotted mina, but you did see shoji, momo, kyoka, and tsu.

you land, startling them a bit