𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝐎𝐇 𝐌𝐘, 𝐈𝐂𝐘𝐇𝐎𝐓!

"FUNNY THING" | 001

❝ [OH MY, ICYHOT] ! ❞

[OH MY, ICYHOT] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU ZONED OUT DURING PRESENT MIC'S ENGLISH CLASS.

you were a native speaker, so you didn't really feel all that inclined to pay attention; you much rather preferred to people watch.

yaoyorozu caught you staring and smiled, before mouthing "please pay attention, (l/n)-san"

you nodded, feeling kinda bad because you knew you weren't going to.

you look ahead for a moment, catching something in your peripheral. . .that boy,

the one beside you.

he didn't approach you earlier, so you didn't notice him until now; he was attractive, to say the least

he was beautiful

he had this mysterious aura, and soft, yet masculine features.

your eyes got stuck on his scar, which was slightly covered by his unique two-toned hair.

"miss (l/n)!"

you jump out of your skin as present mic calls your name; everyone looks at you, including the boy you were staring at.

"uh-yes, sir?"

"what's this word, and it's definition?"

he points to the word on the board; you nod, a confident smile on your face.

"exhilarating: thrilling or invigorating. you could call an amusement park ride exhilarating"

"in english, it's pronounced exhilarating"

he paused, scratching the back of his head, "well. . ."

"here i was thinking you weren't paying attention!" he screams.

that's the thing. . .you weren't paying attention; you just already knew that word.

you glanced at the boy next to you, and froze when you noticed him looking right back at you.

he almost looked spaced out; was he even looking at you?