𝟎𝟑𝟖 | 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃!

"FUNNY THING" | 038

❝ [LITERAL LEGEND] !❞

[LITERAL LEGEND] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

AS SOON AS YOU OPEN THE DOOR, YOU'RE MET WITH SCREAMING.

"you have a secret admirer?!"

mina shrieks; you shush her, so she starts whisper-screaming, "why didn't you tell us sooner?!"

"excuse me? you're the one who told me not to talk in the group chat unless it had something to do with (s/n)"

momo sighs, "you did indeed say that"

it was monday morning, and you had called all the girls to your room for a 'meeting'; they couldn't even pass the threshold of your door before screaming.

mina rubs her temples, "we'll continue this conversation later"

she's saying that like you're the one to be annoyed with.

you nod in agreement though, seeing as you had to go to class in a few minutes.

[. . .]

"yooo! (y/n), you're famous!" kami yells as you pass him sitting on the couch; he was speaking to you while looking down at his phone.

you pause, turning to him "what are you talking about?"

he hands you his phone, and you look to see that a video of you and mirko from last week went viral. your eyes widened; you felt happy, but you didn't smile for some reason.

you were famous? you knew you were popular and recognizable after the festival but. . .famous?

you're not even a pro yet. . .how weird.

"jeez (n/n), your secret admirer might just be a fan boy" mina whispers; you hand kami's phone back, and turn to the alien girl.

"you say that like you thought it was someone else"

she gives you a knowing smirk, before shrugging and walking outside.

"hey, wait up!"

[. . .]