𝟎𝟕𝟒 | 𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃

"FUNNY THING" | 074

[UNPLANNED] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

SPEAKING OF DEJA VU. . .

this group of villains seemed quite. . .familiar.

normally new villains will establish motive, or give an exhaustive monologue of how "corrupt" the system was or whatever.

these villains, strangely, didn't do that; it was almost as if they were just finishing something they'd already started.

the whole predicament was very odd.

another thing that could be considered a bit strange was the fact that you were actively being dragged to an unknown location and yet, you weren't taking this all that seriously.

if this really was the league of villains—sure they somehow managed to escape one of the worst prisons possible, but you've beaten them before and you can do it again.

that being said, you don't know why you haven't started fighting back yet—perhaps to assess the situation.

you've finished your assessment, so. . .you started fighting back.

a rush of adrenaline came surging through your veins as you landed a strong-armed punch on one of their faces.

this person lets go of you, and you ignite; you use your own personal torch to light the way as you ran back the way you came.

you reach the dance hall, and pause; you realized your abductors were not chasing you and had not been. you turned, facing the direction you just came from.

you take a careful step backwards. then another. and another.

your steps became less careful as you sped up. you turn around, prepared to continue your search for your friends; simultaneously, you bumped into someone.

at that exact moment, the lights flickered back on to reveal kaminari, deku, bakugou, kirishima and. . .

"shoto!" you all but tackle him with a hug, which he of course returns, "i'm so glad you're alright"

"we're here too" kaminari complains

you sigh, "sorry, sorry" you proceed to disperse significantly less passionate hugs to the rest of the group of guys. to your surprise, bakugou. . .hugged you back?