𝟎𝟏𝟕 | 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐄!

"FUNNY THING" | 017

❝ [COUNTERSTRIKE] !❞

[COUNTERSTRIKE] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU ENDED UP BEING RIGHT ABOUT BEING FORCED TO TRAIN OVER THE "BREAK".

apparently, there was an entire training camp they were sending you to off in the forest somewhere.

you weren't exactly enthused about it, but you tried to look on the bright side.

it was only for a couple weeks..

you were currently packing your bags, when you get a call from (f/n).

you tuck your phone in between your shoulder and neck so you could continue to pack. . .leave it to you to not start packing until last minute.

"so, how are things?"

you laugh, "they're good, (f/n); how's it going back home?"

"i'm just kinda bored to be honest—"

she quickly changes the subject, "but i really wanna know about icy thot"

"well. . .things are actually really good right now. turns out, he respects me quite a lot. . .i consider us friends, but i don't know if he does"

"i told you to stop being so damn dramatic" you could hear the smile in her voice.

"yeah, yeah; anyway, i gotta pack"

"for vacation?"

"for a field trip, or whatever"

"during the summer?"

"it's apart of the hero training" you sigh,

"where are you going?"

"somewhere in the woods"

"bruh. . .that's. . .unfortunate"

you nod to yourself, agreeing with what she said.

"still, bring some cute clothes. . .you never know what will happen"

you pick another shirt from your closet, and laugh, "since i moved in with mom, all i got is cute clothes"

"humble brag. . .i peeped it"

[. . .]