𝟎𝟏𝟗 | 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒?

"FUNNY THING" | 019

[DORMS] ?

editing note:
i just realized we reached 2k wtf

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

AFTER A WHILE OF WALKING IN AWKWARD SILENCE, IIDA FINALLY SPEAKS UP.

"i'm sorry"

he bows to you and midoriya, to which, you look at each other in confusion.

momo steps forward, "if i may ask, what's your reason for changing your mind, and joining us iida-san?"

in response to this, iida only bows deeper, "to be clear, i'm coming because i don't condone your actions, it's as simple as that"

momo sighs, "the same goes for me"

she then turns to you,

"i also want to ask, why do you care so much about bakugou-san? this just seems to be out-of-character for you"

"you're a smart girl, so i really thought you would've left this up to the pros"

you start to walk once again, so your friends followed.

" i've said it before and i'll say it again: being a true hero means saving everyone"

"bakugou might be mean, but he doesn't deserve this. . .no one does"

you sigh, "please? can we get hurry up? we're wasting time"

[. . .]

"where are they, yaoyorozu?!"

you had just got to the distract momo's device was broadcasting from, and kiri was already screaming.

"please wait a second!" momo stops him, "from this moment forward, we have to be very very careful! these villains already know what we look like, remember?"

you nod, and deku smiles, "yeah! shcwoo," he puts his hands over his face,

"stealth mode"

you can't help but smile at deku's cute antics

todoroki looks over at him. "you're standing out even more midoriya"