𝟎𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

"FUNNY THING" | 046

❝ [PART OF THE FAMILY] !❞

[PART OF THE FAMILY] !

annoyance/trigger(?) warning:
endeavor being the disrespectful ass he is; nothing directly racist—if racist at all, but it'll still make you go, 🤨

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU STARE AT THE MAN BEFORE YOU, SHOCKED IT WASN'T WHO YOU THOUGHT IT WAS.

instead of shoto's father, it was one of his siblings.

you bow, and so does he, "i'm natsuo, nice to meet you"

"nice to meet you, too! i'm (y/n)"

natsuo chuckles, "trust me, we know all about you"

you stand up straight, blinking; what does he mean by that?

"fuyumi!" natsuo yells, "it's them!"

"really?!" 'fuyumi' came running into the room, pushing natsuo out of the way to get to you.

"you're just as gorgeous as mom said you'd be!" she grabs your face; an awkward giggle pulls at your lips, "thanks"

she turns her attention to shoto, "when i found out you have a girlfriend—i was so happy, shoto!" she envelops her uninterested younger brother in a hug.

she pulls away, "dinner's almost ready, so hang tight, okay?"

being the respectful person you were, you offered to help fuyumi in the kitchen, which she thankfully accepted.

while helping her set the table, she turns to you

"y'know. . .i was worried about him, so hearing the joy in his voice when talking about you was a huge relief"

"he talks about me?"

"all the time! you're all he ever talks with me about!" she giggles

"it's the most i've ever heard him speak before—and so passionately at that"

". . .you're a special girl, (y/n)"

she then sighs, "i just hope dad sees that"

oh right. . .that guy