𝟎𝟏𝟏 | 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄

"FUNNY THING" | 011

❝ [FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE] !❞

[FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE] !

♡︎♡☯︎︎︎♡︎♡︎

YOU LOOKED AT TODOROKI, CONFUSED AND ANNOYED.

"why not, todoroki?"

you get closer to him, "you used it on midoriya, but not me?! do you hate me, or something? . . .or is it. . . ?"

you intuitively look to where endeavor was seated.

that's it, isn't it?

deku loosened the chains by helping todoroki see what he'd long since forgotten.

all that it takes now, is for someone to tell him what he could be if he continues his behavior.

"i see. . ."

you continue to walk closer to todoroki, the audience since grown completely silent.

you began circling him, in an almost condescending manner.

"you know. . .if you continue this way; you'll be lead down a dark path. . .maybe even darker than your father's"

he scowls, "don't dare compare me to that man"

"i'm not. . .i'm just saying. . .doesn't casting away your humanity and better judgment to fill your pride sound. . .familiar?"

"this is how you're choosing to play?"

"fine. . ."

his fire bursts from his frame, blowing winds of sweltering heat into your face.

you cover your eyes, steadily backing away.

"damn. . .i thought that was gonna be my last time using it. . ."

you smirk, charging up your fire as well, "this is gonna be fun"

you take a quick look around, becoming hyper-aware of your surroundings. as you can imagine, thanks to the stunt he pulled in his last match, the teachers were ready to intervene.

if you wanna go all the way with this you'd have to hold back. . at least on your quirk

"alright, todoroki; do your best, won't you? no going easy"