Day after

"Hi I'm hungry and my family is still sleep do you have any food for me"

"Of course sweetie what would you like"

"Do you have the rainbow cereal"

"Fruity pebbles?"

"Yeah Fruity pebbles"

"Okay I'll be right there"

"Thank you"

I heard in my sleep trying to wake up. I sat up and saw Cora watching miraculous.

"Hey sweet pea who were you talking to" I asked rubbing my eyes tiered

"They Lady in this remote. I'm not sure how she is going to Bering me my fruity pebbles since she is stuck in there. Can we help her out and bring her home." She said smiling

"That's not how it works sweet pea" I said kissing her head.

"Here you go Cora" the nurse said handing her a bowl of cereal

"How did you get out the remote" Cora said taking the cereal

The nurse explained to her how the remote worked while I went to the bathroom. When I went back to the room Sara and Billie were on their phones still waking up. I lay next to Cora and run my fingers through her hair and just admire Her.

"So are y'all not going to get to know each other." I asked looking up at Billie and Sara.

"Oh I think I know her pretty well considering the next day you wouldn't shut up about her-" she was interrupted by Billie throwing a pillow at her.

Billie ran over to her and told her about what happened while we were eating yesterday. Sara's face was priceless. I was laughing so hard I woke the room up.

"I'm sorry y'all Billie was telling Sara what happened while we were eating and her face was amazing." I said trying to catch my breath while everyone else started laughing remembering yesterday.

"Shhhh I can't hear Marinette" Cora shushed everyone.

"I don't know about y'all but I'm starving y'all want anything" Billie said putting her shoes on.

"Knowing you, you were going to get Taco Bell so I want a couple soft tacos. Do you want anything Cora or did the cereal fill you up" I asked looking down at her

"I want slurpy and twistys" Cora said with hope In Her voice.

"Text me what everyone wants" Billie said then quickly kissed my head.

"OH MY GODDD...just date already" Sara said after Billie walked out the room. Which also made Cora look up at me.

"When we are ready Jeez get off my-....back about it" I said making a group chat.

Food runs

Text what y'all want

Everyone texted what they wanted. And Billie came back half an hour later with all the food.

" squirt slow down before you get a"

"Owww" Cora yelped while holding her head

"Brain freeze" everyone said in unison

We stayed in the hospital all day. Doctors and nurses came in all day checking in on her but they didn't tell us much. Around 10 the doctor came in again and started talking.