Pool Party

"You okay in there mamas" Billie knocked on her bathroom door because I have been in here for a while. Let's just say. Her boobs were still bigger than mine at 13.

"Ehhh... I need help"

"Aww baby. Is it still too big" she walked in and watched me struggle trying to keep the top up.

"How did you have bigger boobs that me at 13"

"I started puberty at 9 so I've been growing boobs for the last 10 years...what type of bra did you wear here"

"This bralette" I picked up my bra and showed her

"You think you can wear it in the pool"

"Yeah I'll just tighten it just to be sure it stays on"

By the time we got done all the boys were in the hot tub smoking a blunt with loud music playing. I got in the hot tub as far away from Cut throat as possible but he still eyed me down. Billie went to OD to get our pre rolled blunts.

"Okay you ready" I nodded my head

"Open"

I opened my mouth then closed it around the illegal substance. She lit the end and told me to inhale and hold it. I did as told and started coughing immediately. Everyone started laughing at me but I was laughing as well which only made the coughing worse.

"Just do that a few more times and you should get used to it." She fully handed me the blunt and lit hers.

We stayed in the hot tub Until everyone finished. We all made our way to the pool and got in.

" YEAHHHHHHHHH" cut throat yelled and jumped off the rock they had.

"That looks fun come on" I said trying to get out the pool.

Me and Billie ran around to the top of the rock. I dived in and swam to the end of the pool.

"Damn. Are you a fucking mermaid you can swim fast as hell." Billie yelled down at me.

I smiled at her and went under water swimming back to where we were. She jumped in and swam to me holding me close. She walked us over to the boys to see what they are talking about.

"She's made you go soft" Pistol finally spoke

"Woah I didn't think you sounded like that" I had laid back floating in the water and staring up at the sky.

"No the fuck she hasn't did you see the way she looked at me earlier. thought I fucking died" CT said

"Well you was hitting on her. You think imma let that slide the fuck."

"I didn't know y'all were together"

"We're not. It's complicated"

I could hear the whole conversation but I was so high in the clouds it was going in one ear and out the other.

"Come get y'all's blunts" OD yelled over the music.

"You want another blunt angel" Billie asked me in my ear. I looked at her and smiled slowly but surely nodding my head. she helped out the pool at lit my blunt for me.

"Ooo can you teach me tricks" Billie chuckled and sat me down.

"Okay try this" she inhaled and blew it up to her noses.

I tried but it didn't look as smooth as hers. Lets fact it, it looked nothing like hers. Mine flew up passed my head.

"Go slower and you don't even have to really exhale just let is flow out."