Him

It's been weeks and I've only seen Kiera sleep only a hand full number of times. She never explained to me what she meant by...

'Him'

I have noticed she has a specific place she looks in every room. Our bed room, The wall next to the bathroom. The living room, The wall under the tv. When we are out side in the backyard she stares at the bricks on the house.

She was currently sleep but I know she's about to wake up. When she dose sleep she doesn't sleep long.

This time was no different. She woke up out of breath,Sweating, and looked scared looking around for me.

I quickly pulled her in my arms and rocked her back and forth until she calmed down. She started staring at the wall.

I whispered in her ear trying to figure out what she was looking at.

"Kiera...What you staring at" I said holding onto her tighter so she knows she is safe.

"Him"

"Who is Him" I asked further more

She stayed quiet and started crying and started having a hard time to breath. I wasn't sure what to do other than to hold her and comfort her as best I can.

She ended up falling asleep but like I said it wasn't for long. When she woke up she was confused and seemed like she did know where she was.

I should talk to someone about this. We both should.

Derek

Yo make an appointment
with a therapist for Kiera and I.

A couples therapist?!

No dumb ass. Someone for
physiological shit idfk.

Okay I got you

It Didn't take long for him to make an appointment.

Your appointment is at 530
here's the address
*address*

Now to get Kiera out the house. Is noon so I have a few hours but first she needs to shower and get ready.

"Kiera I have a surprise. Come on let's go get ready I'll start you a shower" I said loosing my grip.

She got up and got ready with no issues. She hasn't talked really. Just staring off into space. Not like a daydreaming Staring but like she's looking at something or her case someone.

When we pulled up to the therapist she didn't say anything. She just walked in staring off into space.

I checked us in and we event into the room almost immediately.

"So what's going on" she said looking at the both of us.

"Well... That" I said pointing to Kiera staring off into space not paying attention.

"She's been like this the last few weeks and she hasn't been sleeping. When she dose fall asleep it's for no longer than 10 minutes and when she wakes up she's like out of breath, Sweating, and looking for me. When I ask her about it like what she's looking at all she says is-"

"Him"  Kiera cut me off Indicating that she was paying attention.

"Oaky and Do you have any idea who this 'Him' might be" she asked me