Hair dye

Last night I kept waking up because I was having dreams of Kiera getting hurt or us breaking up it was just all bad. But I did have one dream where I had dark blue hair.

It looked pretty cool so I wrote to get me dark blue hair dye on a sticky note and put it on Kiera's forehead so she can't miss it.

I stayed up just a little longer thinking of more dates we could go on. I also thought of presents I'm going to get her. She is a sneaker head but doesn't have the money for them. I might get her some shoes. Maybe some jewelry.

Kiera POV

I woke up well before Billie as intended. And of course when I woke up i woke to a sticky note being on my head. She asked for dark blue hair dye. Now that I think about it she would be hot with blue hair.

When I got to the store I saw a bunch of flowers and chocolates and teddy bears. It makes since Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I decided to get a bunch of roses to put all around the room and bed and a Bouquet for her.

I of course got her everything she need to make burritos, some takies, some vegan chocolate, and to her request hair dye.

When I got home she was still sleep. I quickly and quietly ripped the pedals off the flower and threw them everywhere. I sat up all the snacks and bouquet  on the couch all nice and pretty.

When I was done got back in bed and grabbed Billie and healed onto her kissing all over her face.

"Babyyyy 5 more minutes" she whined and got comfortable

"Okay I guess I'll just eat burritos and takies by myself" she quickly popped her head up looking around the room.

"Awww baby you did this."

"Yeah I know you had a bad day yesterday so I did this. Do you like it"

"I love it mamas. You got the hair dye" she asked opening that bag of takis

"Yes it's in the bathroom"

"Bet come on let's do it now so by the time we fuck it's dry" she said walking to the bathroom.

"Who said we were fucking"

"You made it look like love threw up in here you don't think I'm going to fuck you in here. Especially with the red lights. Oh yeah we might just skip the cuddling."

"Get in the bathroom" I laughed and pushed her towards the bathroom.

———————————————————————————

"Dose it burn"

"No it's okay"

"Okay...Don't forget to tell me when even one spot starts to burn"

"I know baby I will just breathe it's alright"

"I know I just don't wanna burn your hair off"

"You'er not going to"

After an hour we finally started doing her hair. Why it took us and hour to start I have no idea. I guess we started goofing off and got to talking.

"Okay we have to let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes. What do you wanna do to pass time."

" Come here let me hold you"Billie said with grabby hands and a pout on her face.

After I washed my hands I sat on her lap and swung my arms around her neck. I laid my head on her chest and kissed her neck slightly. We didn't talk the whole half hour but it wasn't awkward. We not just enjoy each other's company.