Till Forever Falls Apart

On the Ride home my daughter was sleep in her car seat. Me on the other hand I was crying because I just lost my other daughter and my girlfriend all in the span of 30 minutes.

When I got home every one came up to me gently seeing the baby in my hand and was excited. I walked passed putting on the fake smile while they all waited for Kiera.

"Where is Ke" Sara asked

"Yeah and the other baby y'all had twins right" Lycus also asked

"I don't know" I continued

"What do you mean you don't know" Lucus said starting to get mad. Don't forget Kiera and Sarah are like is sisters even after all theses years.

"Please before you get mad and beat the fuck outta me please just listen to what happened"

He stepped back but still had steam coming out of his ears.

I explained what happened and I got mixed emotions. Some mad at me for letting her go, some having sympathy for me because I was trying to do something nice for the people I love.

Surprisingly Vanessa felt bad for me and gave me a hug. Of course lycus was mad and left Sarah felt bad for me but she went with lycus to go look for Kiera same with Derek.

"Come on Lilin let's take the baby up stairs to her room and give Billie some space" Vanessa said taking the baby upstairs

"Okay. It's okay Billie" Lilin said to me before following her sister

I sat on the couch crying until OD came over to talk to me.

"Listen Billie I understand your pain but if she can be mad at you and not talk to you about it she wasn't the one"

"It's not like we were just dating we have kids i bought her a ring i bought her a house " I said crying

"Well then it could be right person right time. She will realize what she lost and come back. And you guys will always be connected with your daughters"

"I guess you are right thanks OD"

"Anytime boss. Blunt?"

"Please"

"Here you go"

Weeks later

"Shh it's okay baby girl it's okay shhh mamas here mamas here" I said trying to calm the crying baby in my arms the. There was a knock on my door

"Is she okay" Vanessa asked

"Yeah just hungry" she came further in and sat on the bed watching me feed my daughter"

"Thank you for helping me V really this shit is hard"

"Of course B I know it must be hard a single parent and only having one of your kids..."

She stopped and looked at me

"Sorry" she said softly

"It's okay and I'm paying for a house no one is using" I looked back down at my baby and she was fast asleep.

I put her in the bed and sat cris cross next to her because she can't sleep without me next to her.

"She sleeps just like Kiera" I chuckled

I took a deep breath and grabbed my phone.

"Why are you typing so damn fast" Vanessa laughed at me

"Oh nothing just finally letting go" I said putting my phone down.

"What the fuck does that mean"

"None ya"

"What" she said so confused

"None ya business"

"What the hell"

"You've never heard that"

"Never"

We laughed and the sleeping baby stared to stir in her sleep. I put my finder over my lips trying not to laugh. Vanessa got up and gave the baby a kiss on her head and walked to the door.

"Night Billie"

"Night Vanessa"

THE MOTHA FUCKIN END HOE