Sister on Sister

It was noon and everyone was up except Vanessa.

"We have to get going soon can someone go get Vanessa" everyone stayed quiet doing what they were doing. "Alright I'll go get her"

When I got to her door I lightly knocked and interred I saw her sleep so I carefully woke her up.

"Come on we have to go before it gets to late."

"Good morning Billie where are we going" she said being super nice and soft.

"Well you want to make your room yours right and the girls room of course and some clothes?"

"Oh no you don't have to spend your money on me and my sister"

"Good thing I'm not. We have a card specifically for the house that we share"

"Oh" she said slightly under her breath

"Well let's go the girls are ready and excited"

I left the room and turned the car on. I got the girls and put them in their car seats. I texted Kiera to get Vanessa and come out to go.

When they came out Kiera didn't keep the door open for Vanessa in fact she tried to close it on her. When Kiera got in the car I gave her a look and she just shrugged her shoulders.

I drove off to ikea so we can get everyone stuff for their room.

"Girls when we get in here make sure to be holding someone's hand. It's big and you can easily get lost."

"Okay Billie" they said in unison grabbing my hands.

"Okay beds Vanessa what size bed you want"

"A queen is good"

"Okay girls you guys want bunk beds or your own beds" I asked

"I like my own bed" Cora said

"Oh you don't want a bunk bed. I've always wanted one" said disappointed

"Nope I like to be able to make my bed"

"Oh okay" Lilin said looking down

"Oo Billie I like this bed" Cora ran to a bed room set up. It was pink rails and at the top they had little leaves on it.

"Lilin see anything you like yet"

"No not yet"

I talked to an employee and started a virtual cart.

"We can get you guys these white draws so it can go with both colors you girls pick okay"

Both girls nodded looking around.

"Billie do you mind if I also get the dresser as well" Vanessa asked lowly

"Yeah of course"

We walked around getting everyone bedroom furniture. We dropped everything off so the guys can build it. We then went to target to get bedding, things to decorate their rooms and bathroom stuff.

"BILLIE BILLIE BILLIE WAIT" Cora yelled

"Yes Cutie"

"We have to get toys for Lilin and me"

"Hahah do we now"

"Mhm yup we do"

"Guess what"

"CHICKEN BUTT" Cora giggled

"Hahaha nooo I'm way ahead of you look"

"YAYYYYYYY" the girls yelled in unison when they saw the toy store"