Here again

I didn't get sleep last night.

I couldn't.

How could I.

I Laid on my back all night staring at the ceiling. The few times I did close my eyes I heard a noise and quickly opened them looking around in fear he would come back.

The pups always seem to notice something was wrong. This time they stayed up with me all night comforting me.

Cora started to move in her sleep and the pups ran up to her licking her face. She didn't get to see them last night so she will be surprised.

"AHHH PUPPIES WHEN DID YOU GET PUPPIES" she said with nothing but excitement.

They licked her sniffed her and ran around her for a while up thill they calmed down and peaches laid with her and shark came to me.

"Here is your ring. And mine"

"Thank you Keke. I'm hungry. Has that guy made breakfast yet" Cora asked cuddling peaches.

"Umm no but he cuts fruit for us come on let's go."

"Can i Carry peaches"

"Can you do it"

"Mhm" she said starting to walk down the stairs.

We made it down the stairs and the pups ran right outside.

"Hey Cora Hey Keira" CT said winking at me with a smile on his face. "How did you girls sleep"

"I slept amazing billies bed is very comfortable" Cora said walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah same" I said trying to ignore him.

I grabbed two bowls of fruit and Cora and I went out side.

CT texted me from inside telling me to go to the room. I knew what he wanted but I was scared that if I didn't go do what he wanted it would make things worse.

"Sweet pea, I'm going In side okay I'll be right back."

"Okay" she giggled and continued playing with peaches.

I walked passed Everyone in the kitchen and up the stairs. Almost to the room I got a notification.

CT

When I come into the room...
I want you naked...
Laying on your stomach...
Ass in the air🤤

I opened the door and did as told. Tears streaming down my face as I did so.

I laid down how he wanted me too and soon heard the door. It only made my cry even more because I knew what was coming.

"Fuck yeah" he said lowly coming deeper into the room.

When he was done he left me there crying and discussed. I got up and took a quick shower trying to get his touch off of me. I put on the biggest hoodie and sweat pants of billies I could find and went back out side with Cora.

Incoming Call from
My Future❤️

When I saw her Contact name my mood instantly changed. I was happy she called especially after what CT did to me.

I hadn't even realized I never changed her contact name. Not when we were together or after we broke up. It's just stayed 'My Future'

"Hey baby girl how are you"

"BILLIEEEEE" Cora yelled running to me

"CUTIE Hey what are you doing there"

"Sara and Lycus picked me up" she started, taking the phone out of my hands.

"Then we all went swimming last night while there was a movie on a really big white screen"

"The projector?"

"I don't know I guess that's what it's called. Anyway I fell asleep before I got to see the puppies last night but they woke me up with kisses this morning" Cora giggled

"Oh yeah which one is your favorite."

"Umm I like peaches because she plays a lot. But shark is always ready to cuddle. And they both give lots of kisses. So I can't choose"

"Hah okay can you give the phone back to your sister."

"Okay" she ran back to me and gave me the phone.

"Hey ke- are you okay what's wrong"

"Hm? Oh nothing I'm fine"

"You sure it looks like you've been crying and haven't gotten sleep"

"Oh really that's crazy. I slept fine last night. Especially with Cora, felt like old times" I lied trying not to cry.

"Mhm, well I was just checking in. Making sure you were okay"

"Yup never better"

"Is that my sweat shirt" she asked

"Nooooo" I said with a laugh and barried my face into the hoodie.

"Mhm I think it is."

"Nope"

"You sure"

"Yup"

"Hahaha...Alright we'll I have to go before my boss gets here"

"Okay bye"

I hung up the phone as fast as possible. Because I didn't want to start crying thinking about last night.

Billie POV

She's not okay.

Hopefully I get home soon so what ever is happening can stop.

The devil👹

Get down here now the car is here.

I grabbed my gun put it in my waist ban and took the hotel elevator down stairs.

"Get in" he said in the passenger seat.

I got in the back seat and just day dreamed the whole way to our destination because god forbids I try and have a conversation with my boss.

When we pulled up it was an abandoned manufacture and the day sky turned into night.

"What are we doing here" I asked getting out the car

"To meet some people"

"Who is it? Is it business?"

"No..."

It took him a while to reply but once he opened the door he said.

"A family" with a smirk on his face looking down at me knowing where we are.

A/n I've been watching twilight so writing the beginning I was saying it in my head how Bella narrated HSJDNNXG