Winter Birthday

Kiera POV.

Today is billies birthday and I couldn't be more excited. Yesterday was the last day of school before winter break so it worked out perfectly. We all decided to go to big bear so we could have a white Christmas.

I woke up before her and I wasn't sure how to wake her up. I could have made her breakfast but I don't know how to cook vegan. It seems hard when you think about it. Not being able to cook meat that's one thing but I also couldn't use dairy. I cook with milk all the time what else was I supposed to use water.

I was deep in thought when our bed room door swung open causing both me and Billie to sit up in panic. But of course it was just Cora running into the room to cuddle with Billie.

"Sweet pea you scared us next time knock and carefully open the door okay"

"I'm sorry Keke I'm just excited because it's billies birthday. Happy birthday Billie"

"Thank you cutie let's get some more sleep though"

"Not without your birthday kisses. Keke can I give her birthday kisses or do you want to"

"Go ahead sweet pea imma give her something else for her birthday" I winked at her and got up and went to the bathroom.

After Cora gave Billie 20 birthday kisses we freshened up and went to the kitchen to cook. Once the smell of the food traveled through the cabin everyone migrated out to the living room.

And when I say everyone I mean everyone. Shawn, Derek,Lycus, and Sara but she has to be back home for Christmas. Grandma Jones, tony, cut throat, OD, pistol and of course me,Cora and Billie.

You already know Shawn Enjoyed the food and everyone else seemed to as well. After breakfast everyone pitched in to clean the kitchen so we could get to the fun part of billies birthday.

———————————————————————————

"Babeee can we pleaseee go back to the cabin it's to fucking cold" Billie whined when we got to the end of the hill.

"Oh come on that was so much fun and it's your birthday"

"I would rather be in a Strip club throwin' them hundreds and fifties and ones and ones." She stuck her tongue out with a big cheesy smile.

"Babe you stay quoting pop smoke. And secondly as long as you are with me no strippers for you" I bopped her nose and gave her a quick kiss. "Come on let's go see Cora."

"Keke, Billie did you see me did you see what I did" Cora ran up to us after she came down the slope.

"We did you did so good sweet pea" I picked her up and kissed all over her face. 

"Oh so she can kiss all over your cute little face but I can't" Billie said sounding fake hurt.

"Because she's my sister silly"

"Welp nooks like I got to make you my sister. You down Keira"

"Calm down we've only been dating a month give us at least a year."

"Bet" Billie smacked my ass and i could somehow still feel it through all the pants I was wearing.

"Look it's Derek" Cora pointed his way so we could see him.

"Hell no never again. I don't know about you but I'm going back to the cabin."

"My boy let's go" Billie gave him a high five and walked up to my ear. "I'll be waiting for my birthday present" and walked off.