2nd Family

I stared off into the room me and my brother were in that night. Memory's coming back like they always do when I'm with him. I swear he dose this on purpose and doesn't want me to forget.

"Why are we here" I asked scared for an answer.

"Well you remember a few years back well more then a few years. When I kidnapped you your brother mom and dad and I also killed-" he started

"Yes yes I remember" I cut him off

"Good good, well I have a new family you will just be there to watch because soon you will be in my position"

"What" I asked looking up at him

"Yes when I die you will be in charge more than you already are"

"And if I decline"

"Then you will die..."

"Oh."

"Simple as that...Come on let's go."

He walked into the room taking off the sibling blindfolds. There were 3 girls and one boy. The oldest girls seemed to be around 20 and 17. The smallest girl and the boy seemed to be around the same age like they could be twins or something.

I was deep in thought until I heard screaming and snapped back into reality. The first thing I saw was the two oldest girls crying. I looked at the floor and saw blood streaming to the other side of the room. I followed the blood and saw the little boy lifeless in his chair.

My boss walked to the other side and got next to what seemed to be the oldest sister. Both girls started to repeat the words 'No' while the oldest tried calming them down saying how it was okay.

I too started to repeat the word 'No' until I heard a loud ringing in my ear. I quickly shut my eyes and slowly opening them now seeing the oldest lifeless like her little brother.

The little girl was crying and scared, while the second oldest was yelling at my boss. The same Little tv flickers on showing their parents unconscious. Same as mine. I knew what was coming next. For the parents and the girls.

The oldest told the youngest to close her eyes and she did as told. My boss didn't like that so he forced her eyes open forcing her tho watch her parents burn.

When the room got hot enough the parents woke up and started screaming. Both girls were crying looked like it was hard for them to breath. 

After the tv went off my boss left the room. I quickly wiped my face making sure I had not even one tear on my cheek.

"You understand now Billie"

"Yes sir"

"Good well they will be with you tonight then in the morning you leave for California"

"Okay..."

Wait what did he just say?

Uggh I'm not going to get sleep.

Kiera POV

"CT...CT...CT please stop"

"Can't say my name right why should I"

"Okay okay daddy please stop it hurts"

"Wait it out baby I'm almost done"

He wouldn't stop. Even after he finished. My phone started to ring but he silenced it. He soon finished and left.

I looked at my phone to see who called and saw it was Billie. I called her back.

"Hey what's up why didn't you answer"

"I was umm...I was in the shower"

"Are you okay it seems like ever since I've left you've been out of it"

"Yeah I'm fine really"

"Okay well I have good news and bad knew."

"Bad news"

"He did it again. What he did to me. He did it to another family."

"Oh my gosh really. All of them or is at lease one alive."

"Two are alive and that's when the second part of bad news comes."

"Mhm"

"He said that they are going to live with us"

"Okay that's not bad and the good news"

"I get to come home in the morning"

"You are" I said with excitement and a big smile appeared on my face.

Maybe with billies return CT will stop.

"Yup-"

"Billie my sister fell asleep and I can't sleep." A little girls voice could be heard

"Hold on ke. Come on baby" she said bending down to pick her up.

"Lilin this is Kiera. Kiera this is Lilin. You guys will meet tomorrow and kiera has a little sister you will get to play with."

"Are you guys scary like that man that killed my family." She asked

"Well you know I'm not and I wouldn't put you with people that will hurt you okay."

"Okay can we sleep now"

"Yes of course. Night ke"

"Good night kiera."

Billie POV

We walked back to the hotel room. I put her in the bed and then I got in. After I got in she crawled over to me and laid on my chest.

"I miss my brother and sister...and mommy and daddy" she started crying.

"Oh Lilin...I know it's going to be okay. When we get home you will be able to play with Cora and our puppies. We also have a pool. And the house is so big you could get lost."

"But it won't be the same with out my family" She said snuggling into me.

"I know baby. We can talk more tomorrow when we get home. Get some rest"

"Okay" she said softly and drifted off to sleep

Kiera POV

"Sweep pea" I yelled running down the stairs.

"Yes Keke"

"Come on get your shoes we are going to the toy store"

"REALLY YAYYYY" she yelled frantically getting her shoes

We got in the car and drove off.

"Okay listen Billie is bringing back a new friend for you that will live here okay. Her name is Lilin. We are going to get her two toys so when she gets here she can feel welcome. After they settle in we will come back and get more okay."

"Okay" she said with a big smile on her face.

She ran inside and and started looking at all the toys. No one was here since it was 5 mini till closing so I let her run off while I followed her walked. And soon ran back with two toys in hand.

"You got 'em" I asked smiling at her

"Yup"

"Okay come on let's go"