Stressing

Billie pov

Because Kiera was stressing and freaking out so much they had to put her under Anastasia. They told me to wait in the waiting room. I was in there for what felt like hours.

The nurse came out and told me everything went great and both babies are breathing. Since they are premature babies they have to stay in the hospital for a few months.

I walked back to the room and saw that she was up staring off into space. I lightly knocked on the door she looked up at me and started crying.

I ran up to her being careful of her stomach do to the C-section she just had.

"I'm sorry" she cried pretty loud

"It's not your fault things happen and they are doing just fine" I comforted

"What" she said her crying slowing down

"Yeah they are fine the doctor didn't tell you"

She shook her head no resting on my chest

"How about you take a nap and when you wake up we can go see them yeah"

"But I want to see my babies nowwww" she whined

"Baby you need to rest your body I'm sure your abdomen hurts pretty bad"

"Yeah yeah you are right but right when I wake up promise?"

"Promise" we pinky promised and she fell asleep

"Hey baby girl. Your Mommy is sleeping and your sister is sleep as well. Obviously she is going to be like your mommy. We don't have names for you guys yet. I want one of you guys to be Harley Quinn that shit would be so bad ass"

"Hey don't cuss in front of them their first word will be dick or something"

"We really do need names for them." I handed her the baby I had and took the other as she woke up as well.

"Omg baby girls. Hi baby" Kiera started crying.

There was a nock on the door and the nurse walked in.

"I see mom is awake and so are babies. Do we have names or is it too soon"

"Way too soon" Kiera said

"That is perfectly fine you have until babies are able to go home they can not leave without a name" the nurse said

She went on and on about some other stuff and helped Kiera breast feed and what not.

Few months later

I'm still running around trying to get the house together because the babies came earlier than expected.

I can tell how frustrated Kiera is with me because I'm not there and the girls still don't have a name but in the end it will be worth it.

"I'm back baby"

"The girls can go home tomorrow" Kiera cut me off

"Really that's great" I got excited so I can take her to our new home. 

"They still don't have a fucking name Billie. You haven't fucking been here to help me come up with names because they aren't just my kids they are yours too and you haven't fucking been here to fucking help me as a first time mom let alone to twins" she ranted

"I know I know and I'm sorry but I promise it will be all worth it I swear on everything I love" I protested

"Where have you been" she asked on the verge of crying

"Don't cry baby please" I walked up to her trying to give her a hug but she stepped back.

"Don't touch me"

"Don't be like that please"

"Then answer my question. Where. Have. You. Been" she said sternly

"I can't say" I said defeat

"Of course" she chuckled to herself

"Kiera don't so that shit"

"Well what the fuck do you want me to do. You haven't been here spending time with your daughters let alone help give them a name. I mean really what is more important than your daughters" she started yelling

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT IVE BEEN DOING KIERA SINCE YOU WANT TO FUCKING GULT TRIP ME"

"YES PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME BILLIE"

"IVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND A HOUSE FOR MY SUPPOSED TO BE FIANCÉ AND CHILDREN BECAUSE YOU WANT TO RAISE THEM IN A NICE HOME AND NEIGHBOR HOOD I AM MORE THAN WELCOME TO RAISING THEM WHERE WE ARE" I pulled out a black box from my bag and tossed it on the bed.

Kiera didn't say a word but looked at the box and started to cry

"Speechless yeah. What did you think I was doing? Cheating?" I asked and she slowly nodded her head

That's shit fell like a knife to my chest I love the fuck out of this girl and my kids and she thought I was cheating.

"I understand why you taught that but what were you going off of. That I wasn't here? When I was here what was I doing. I never neglected you or the girls."

At this point Kiera was crying and I was fighting for my life to keep my tears in.

We both sat away from each other in silence with a baby in each hand because they started crying from the arguing.

A while later the nurse came in looking at some papers.

"Miss miller I see you finished one of the babies birth certificate we need to get the other one done as well before midnight."

"What" I asked confused

"She gave one of the babies a name and finalized the parents"

"Why did you only finalize one and not both of you weren't going to communicate with me"

"Because you haven't been here and I wanted to leave but I wasn't going to take both your kids just one"

"Fuck you Kiera" I took the small child in my arms and went to the hall to Finalize the other birth certificate.

"Can we go home tonight by any chance" I asked the nurse

"yes of course. I'll get the dis charge papers now

"Thank you" I said lowly

I walked in the room and started packing my things and the baby's things.

"Where are you going" Kiera asked sounding heart broken.

"Home. And I'm taking her with me"

"What about me and your other daughter you just going to leave us."

"That's what you planned right. I bought my girls a house. Use it or not but I'm raising the daughter I have the way I want"

"I don't want your fucking house"

"Then don't live there Kiera I could care less"

And with that I walked out the room and out the hospital.