Relax

When we got home I started a bath instead of a shower so she could relax. I made sure to have everything ready so there was not much down time for her stare off into space.

I burned candles all around the bathroom. Had some soft music. Sabrina Claudio if you were wondering. I remembered she loved face mask and just skin care in general. She had bath bombs, Dr. Teals bath salt, and soap for bubbles.

I put out a big t-shirt and Fresh underwear for her.

I put a glass of water on the side table and the Machine just in case she wakes up in the middle of the night.

On the way from the therapist I called Sara so she can hold Kiera while I got everything ready.

"Kiera come on I have a surprise." She looked at me and got up from Sara lap. She grabbed my arm like she was scared of something.

"Close your eyes" she looked at me with pleading and scared eyes. "Do you trust me" I ask placing my hand on her cheek to calm her down. She slowly nodded her head and closed her eyes.

We walked into the bathroom and she visibly got excited. She saw the face stuff at the sink and ran to it. When she saw I hadn't followed yet she grabbed my arm and sat me down.

We washed our face and used a shit ton of mask. Eye mask, Lip mask, and there are a lot of different types of face mask.

The normal sheet mask, the sheet mask where it bubbles up like Squidward from SpongeBob, then there is a jelly one, a Clay one, and even a gold one. Don't ask me ask her. We finally used the last one the peel off one that I  know will hurt ass later.

Was all this good for our skin more than likely no. Did the water get cold 100% yes. I reran the bath water while she took her cloths off to get in.

The bath wasn't done running but she insisted getting in right away. I put more salt in and bubbles. The bath bomb was her favorite part so I kept that to the side.

"You aren't getting in" she shocked me when she spoke she hasn't talking in over 24 hours.

"Yeah I am just give me a minute"

"Okay" she said playing with the bubbles.

I turned of the lights and turned the music up. I then got undressed turned the water off and got in the bath behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist holding her tight so she knows she's safe.

We stayed in a nice silence the whole time. She wasn't thinking about him. I can tell she was relaxed and happy. I kissed her solder and the side of her neck comfortably and I remembered the last time we were in this position.

"Kiera?"

"Mhm"

"You remember the last time we were here?"

"When you asked me to be your girlfriend after amazing sex which we did after an amazing party" she said remembering everything.

"Yeah" I said with a light chuckle

"No no I don't remember" she looked up at me with a big smile on her face.

I'm not sure what came over me but I all I wanted to do was kiss her. And that's what I did. I instantly regretted it thought.

"I- I'm sorry I just-"

"It's okay billie we are even now"

"What do you mean"

"I'm talking about when I kissed you because Vanessa said you weren't mine or some shit like that I don't remember."

She laid her head back into me and let out a sigh of relief.