First sell

A/n there is a racial slur. I don't care if you read it just don't say it 👍

"What time are you picking me and Derek up" I asked getting out the car.

"I'm not sure I have to get all the drinks and shit" He replied

"Okay just text me when you are on the way" I said walking up to my house.

The house seemed quite. Normally Cora is running up to me already talking about her day.

"Sweet pea...Shawn" I walked into Coras room but she wasn't there. Then I walked into shawn's room and he was out cold in his bed.

"DUDE WAKE THE FUCK UP. WHERE THE HELL IS CORA. DID YOU SLEEP PASSED PICK UP" I yelled at him starting to worry.

Billie was all he said still half sleep so I went to my room and called her. She said she picked Cora up and went out to get ice cream and was on the way.

I started getting ready and packing a bag knowing good and well I wouldn't be back in my bed for a week.

"Damn mamas looking fine ass hell as always" she picked me up and started spinning us around.

"Billie. Put me down" I said slightly laughing.

"Where are you going looking this fine. As long as it ends with you on my dick I'm all in for it." She said looking me up and down multiple times.

"I'm going to Sara's house for the week remember" I pointed to the duffle bag on my bed. "That reminds me. I'm selling my stuff tonight and for the week" I made sure to keep my voice down because if Shawn neared I was selling stuff then he would loose his shit.

Imagine when he finds out Billie is the mafia leader and the one giving the stuff to me. He wouldn't want me to marry her then now would he.

"So I'm not going to see you for a whole week" she whined and embracing me in a tight hug.

"You can come if you want you would just have to get cloths to sleep and party in." I was able to slip out of billies arms and continued to pack.

"I can sleep In Your big shirts and I'll go get cloths for the rest of the week while you are at school tomorrow"

"Okay that's fine so I'm taking it as you are driving me to Sara's"

"Mhm" she nodded her head.

We are now half way through the night and I was actually able to sell some stuff.  I had to be seductive because the boys didn't want to buy from me. Billie of course didn't like that but she kept an eye on me just incase they tried something.

Billie was out side with everyone. And I went Inside to go get a refill. And as I was getting my drink some man came up to me.

"Hey I was wondering if you had anymore molly"
He asked clearly high off the walls.

"Umm yeah how much"

"200 grams"

"Okay $400"

"The fuck it should only be $200. Niggers always trying to still white peoples money."

"It's $100 every fifty grams. Look I can go get my-" I suddenly felt a whole lot of pain in my right eye. All I could see was black.

I finally gained Conscience and my first thoughts as to run and tell Billie. So I got a good look at his face and what he was wearing and ran to Billie.

I ran through all the sweaty bodies and to my girlfriend sobbing in her arms.

"Hey hey. Yo mamas what's wrong." I had my face Buried into her chest so she couldn't see my eye.