What happen to you

Billie POV

They took Kiera back in surgery to remove the bullet. It's been maybe an hour and half and no one has came yet.

"Any updates on Kiera Miller" I asked the front desk lady.

"No miss. Like I said last time when I get an update I will tell you right away."

-

"Miss your girlfriend is out of surgery she is in her room currently sleep. You may stay the night if you like" the nurse came up to me.

"Uhh no I'm not staying can I just see her for a minute"

"Yes of course she is in room 425"

I got on the elevator and went up to the 4th floor and to her room. When I walked in there was a nurse checking on her.

"How may I help you miss" she asked me

"Oh I'm her girlfriend. I just wanted to come see her for a minute."

"Of course take your time" she walked out the room and left me with Kiera.

I walked over to Kiera and healed her hand. I kissed her head and looked at her features.

" Goodnight I love you see you tomorrow"

Kiera POV
Billie Bold

I woke up the next day and my hip was sore. I looked around for my girlfriend but was quickly disappointed when I didn't see her. I called the nurse and she brought me some pain killers.

"Do you know if my girlfriend is here by any chance"

"She was here last night but she didn't stay long"

"Oh ok. Can you hand me my phone so I can call her"

"Yes of course"

I called Billie and she answered on the third ring.

"Hi baby"

"Hey"

"Where are you. I was hoping I would wake up with you in here"

"I'm at the house. I just woke up"

"You just woke up. Did I wake you I'm sorry"

"Yeah you did. What's up"

"When are you coming"

"I'm not sure"

"You're not sure."

"Yeah I'm sorry I got a lot of shit to do I can try"

"What do you mean try, Can't you see me"

There was just silence on the phone so I hung up and threw my phone across the room.

"I'm sorry miss Miller. maybe she is busy. Here call a friend or something"

"Yeah but I'm her girlfriend and I got shot. Shouldn't she drop everything to be with me. I would. If something happened to her and she had to stay in the hospital I would drop everything and be with her every second of every day."

"YOU GOT SHOT Kiera are you okay. Why isn't Billie there. What hospital are you at. Do you want me to text the boys"

"Sara calm down I'm fine I'll send you my location. Don't tell the boys I don't want them freaking out"

"Okay I'll see you soon"

"She's such a bitch for that" Sara said after I told her everything.