Got You Bitch

Billie pov

"I've literally called everyone she knows"

"Did you try Luna"

The night before

"Take the girls inside I think they had to much to drink. You too okay get ready for bed I'll be up there."

After the girls were inside and after the door closed I jumped him and beat him unconscious.

"Luckily he didn't have his pistol on him"

"How did you know he didn't have it"

"Oh no I didn't I kinda just had to wing it you know" everyone nodded their head under standing.

"Don't just stand there help me get him to the basement."

We all picked him up and took him to the basement. It was way to late and I was way to cross faded to hurt him.

Everyone went to bed and I wait for him to wake up and when he did I got a knife off the wall and stabbed it in his neck. After that I went to bed I let him die on his own.

When I got up to the room something was off. All of Kiera close were on the floor but the bed was perfectly made.

I frantically look all around the room then the girls room. I woke the whole house running around yelling looking for Kiera.

Everyone convened me to go to bed to sober up before I started looking for her. I went to bed and right when I woke up I was on it.

I got ready and drove around the city looking for her. I went to all her favorite restaurants and spots she like to go.

I went all around Hollywood looking for her but no luck. I sat in my car at her favorite park to think of more possibilities.

The only place I can think of is her brothers house. I started my car and headed that way.

It shouldn't have taken me as long as it did but Los Angles traffic is a bitch at 5 in the afternoon.

When I pulled up I took a deep breath and got out the car. When I got up to the door I carefully knocked. 

"Please Please Please be in here ke" I said under my breath.

It took a minute but Shawn finally opened the door. He looked a mess almost like he hadn't showered in weeks. I put his whole appearance aside and got right to the point.

"Please tell me Kiera is in here" I asked desperately

"No why would she be here"

"I don't know I'm looking for her. She went missing last night when she went inside and I've looked everywhere."

"Oh. Well sorry I can't help"

He closed and locked the door in my face.

"Wha- I just told you your sister is missing and that's all you have to say. What a big brother you are" I yelled threw the closed door. I kicked the door and walked off to my car.

I decided to check my phone to see if anyone has found her or if she has texted me. Not one thing great.

I went home to eat, shower and relax before I went back out there to look for her. The chef made my favorite for me to help me feel a little bit better.