Pills n Potions

The Therapist took note of us then grabbed another pice of paper from her desk.

"Lucid Dreams. That's all it is. When was the last time you had one like that" she asked Kiera.

"I have them every night. They haven't been as intense because of Billie. She's help a lot." She looked at me and smiled.

"Well that's good but if you want the dreams to completely stop take theses pills. Here's the prescription." She handed to me.

"Take them every night before bed. Come back see how you are doing and then you can take them every other day then every three days and so on"

We both nodded and gathered our things.

On the way home I was thinking about taking her out on a date and asking her to be my girlfriend. Fuck my boss he can't control me. I guess I was really in thought because I didn't even notice Kiera staring at me.

"What are you thinking about Eilish." She asked hitting my arm.

"Oh nothing just trying to fight out how I wanna take you on a second first date." She nodded her head and looked out the window.

Then it hit her.

"Wait" we both busted out dying laughing.

I looked at her with a smirk that always makes her blush.

"Okay okay. You can take me on a second first date" I put my hand on her thigh and we both smiled at each other looking into each other's eyes.

"Stop looking me like that" she laughed and looked away.

The ride home was a quiet. It's wasn't wired just a comfortable silence.

Since therapy was pretty far Kiera ended up falling asleep. I did worry she was having a nightmare. She twitched a couple times but I grabbed her hand and she seemed to relax.

Instead of going straight home I went to the corner store and got her prescription filled.

When we did get home I helped her up to the room so she could finish napping. I would have stayed but I had to check on the surprise I had for the house.

I didn't get to the place Till 8:44 and I knew I'll have to be here for a minute just to watch.

"How they doin'" I asked the instructor.

"Amazing I think they are ready ti join the house." He said proudly

"Ight bet I got a few questions for them though."

"No problem." He blew his whistle and they all ran over to us.

"Girls this will be your new boss soon" he started

"How soon" one asked.

"Saturday soon" I answered

"That is in three days, so your boss has questions. Take it away boss" He stepped to the side so I could be in front.

"First off what are your names. Over here you first" I point to the right.

"Fox"

"Ghost"

"Queen"

"Claws"

"Princess"

They all said one by one.

"Good. Let's see what you got"

One by one they started to there thing. Showing how on point those shot is, how hard those punches can be etc.