Puppies

Kiera POV

"I'm sorry you are who's what now" I said still trying to process what the hell just happened

"I'm her bosses daughter" she repeated herself

"Billie she's not being psycho is she"

"Nope"

"Okay okay Billie elaborate please"

"Oh yes yes tell her our beautiful and romantic night we had together"

"The day my boss promoted me to be the boss of this mafia of his many other mafias he runs. He threw a party for me that night and I got drunk. Then we well you know and before he left he told me that Luna was his daughter. And ever since she's been fucking crazy"

"Okay I love to talk about us Bil and you know that But my wrist hurt so can you please let me go....or I tell my daddy that Kiera is staying here and I know you don't want that"

"You better shut your fucking mouth you got that" Billie said untying Luna "

"uggh so you are just going to let her go?"

"Much we can do alright you heard her we don't need her dad finding out you are here"

"Uggh" I started to storm out but Billie stops me

"Listen I have a surprise okay they were here earlier but I didn't know all this would happen. Come on let's go"

She dragged me all the way to the backyards and there was a bunch of baby pitbulls running around

"Awww puppies" I squealed running up to them. "Hi babies"

I pick one up and kissed his head and the rest of them ran up to me wanting loving as well.

"Look behind you billie" Billie turned around and picked up the little grey pup. "That one seems to like you"

"Yeah the fucker fell asleep right when I picked him up. And that peach and white one seems to really like you" she said acknowledging the one trying to climb up in my shirt.

"Hahaha no no baby. OMG Billie can we keep one. No two you keep the grey one and I take this one"

"Kiera are you sure we don't have anything to take care of them"

"We can go get stuff pleaseeeee"

"Okay okay"

"YES"

"But only one"

"Wha- that's not even fair because I know you want that one and you know I want this one- hey get back here" the dog ran off away from me trying to get something.

She ended up coming back with a stick and wagging her tail. I was playing with this little peach pup and Billie was chilling with the grey one and the others were doing their own thing.

"KIERA" I heard Billie yell

"COMING" I responded "Come on let go see what Billie wants" I said picking the pup up her little legs couldn't move very fast.

"Where are the other puppies"

"Back to the shelter"

"Ohh okay... OMG WE ARE KEEPING BOTH"

"Yup"

"AHHHH thank you thank you thank you" I said in between each kiss.

"I- I'm so sorry"

"It's okay you were just excited. Come on lets go get stuff for these cute little things."

We got in billies car and drive to pet co. We were in the store for maybe two hours trying to get the perfect stuff.

"We got everything" Billie asked

"Yup. Food, Food and water bowls, beds, toys, leaches, collars, and we get the name tags up front"

"You have a name for her yet"

"Umm I'm thinking about peaches because she is a peachy color. And you?"

"I'm thinking shark. Shit sounds sick and he's grey like one"

"But sharks are so mean. All he dose is sleep, cuddle, and play"

"Makes his name even better"

"Hahah okay"

We got their name tags and then checked out and headed home. Right when we got home we gave them some food and water because they haven't eaten since they've been with us.

"I know I know so hungry and thirsty peaches hahaha damn girl slow down" she finished her water and looked at me like she wanted more.

"Okay okay here more water for you. Now I'm going to take a shower if you want more go ask Billie" she stoped drinking her water and barked a little bit as a response.

"Damn" Billie laughed from the bed

I took a quick shower so Billie could also shower and we could go to bed. While Billie was in the shower the unexpected happened.

"Hey CT billies in shower I'll tell her you were looking for her"

"Oh no princess I was looking for you"

"What are you talking about"

"You think you can walk around the house the way you do and not expect me to feel something" he said getting uncomfortably close to my face

"What are you-"

"I'm going to get what I want Kiera.... And what I want is you" he kissed my cheek and then winked at me and left.

"OHHHH I am so tiered come on let's go to bed" Billie said coming back into the bedroom scaring me.

We got in bed and turned the light off and the puppies started crying. Billie quickly turned the light on and they both ran up to the bed trying to jump up into it but they were too short causing them to fall on their back.

"One pup" I said tossing shark into the bed "and two pup" I said doing the same to peaches

The puppies walked around a little bit and then got comfortable in between us and then Billie turned the light off.

Everyone fell asleep except me. It was hard going to sleep because of CT and what he just previously told me. Peaches I think noticed something was wrong because she whimpered and then climbed up to me and laid on my chest.

*lick*

*lick*

*lick*

"Shark"

*lick*

"Peaches"

*lick*

"STOP" we both laughed at the same time.

They both stopped licking us and ran to the foot of the bed and started barking at the door. We got out of bed and Billie opened the door.

The pups ran out the door and down the stairs only to trip over them selves and start rolling down the stairs. They both stopped at the end of the first set of stairs and waited for us to pick them up.

We put them outside and they ran off to use the bathroom and play with each other while Billie got us coffee and fruit the chef cut before he cooks breakfast.

"Kiera your coffee and fruit"

"Thank you"

"My boss just texted me"

"Oh no he doesn't know I'm here dose he? Did Luna snitch"

"Haha calm down. No he doesn't know you are here. He want me to come with him to Europe for some job I don't know. Moral of the story I won't be here for a couple weeks. Will you be okay with that?"

"Yes of course I can watch the puppies while you are gone and make sure the boys don't completely destroy the house hahah"