New Dealer

Billie told me that I could be a dealer for her and make some money before Christmas. I was conflicted at first but decided to sleep on it and text her.

She said they had a meeting Saturday at the house and said she would pick me up. So that's were we are headed. I'm on my way to a mafia house and I'm excited to see how big it is but I'm also scared because everyone as a gun and isn't scared to shoot my ass.

"Okay okay just a few more pleaseee" we were on the way to the house and I wouldn't shut up because I'm so excited.

"Describe the house. Like what's on ever floor"

"First floors it's like every other house living room kitchen dinning room. Second floor is the gym. Which also has a sauna and ice bath shit. Third floor is the bed rooms for everyone there. I think 10 bed rooms I could be wrong I don't go there often"

"Well then where do you sleep"

"That's the best part. The fourth floor is all mine the whole floor is one big room with a big ass bathroom and closet"

"Wow." I said smiling out the window

"What is everyone like?

"You know what Derek and I are like"

"Duh" I giggled in a duh tone.

"Pistol he strong willed and when he kills he just" she put her hand up like a gun and pretend to shoot it.

"That's how he got is name. He always has to use a pistol if not he feels like it wasn't a good kill. OD he is old. And I'm not saying that like he's in his forty's old that man is OOOLD. I wouldn't be surprised if I got home and saw his ass dead on the floor"

"Well how old is he"

"That man is fucking 73"

"Why is he in the mafia" I asked with concern

"He can roll a blunt and cook drugs better then fucking god. And if people cross us like try and pay cheaper then why they owe he spike their next batch. Lastly we have cut throat. He is the youngest guy that lives there. He is a 25 fuck boy. It's annoying as SHIIT but he sure as hell can draw some blood and make the Kill painfully slow. Makes it so slow it fucking hurts me."

I nodded my head at all the information I was receiving.

"They won't try to kill me will they?" I asked Kinda scared.

Everything she just told me didn't scare a bone in my body. But knowing they can kill me at any given time scares me.

"I may be the youngest but they are scared of me. So as long as I threaten them to not touch what's mine then you are good baby."

"So I'm yours now."

"Always have always will." She grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it then interlocking our fingers together.

"WHAT UP BITCHESSSSS" Billie yelled as we interred the house.

She was not lying when she said it was 4x the size of Sara's. All the guys came up to her and they dap each other.

"Hey OD how you feeling" she asked the old man that walked up to us.

"I'm Fine Billie thanks for asking" he said putting his hand on her shoulder.

"And who might the fine pice of art be" a young man with sleeve tattoos slid in front of me.

"You must be cut throat"

"Yeah I am and your name"

"Kiera" I said awkwardly rocking on the heels of my feel while she just dumbly smiled at me.

"I'm gay" I blurted out trying to get him to leave me alone

"Well not necessarily I'm mostly into girls if there is a cute guy then I might consider but not my first choice" I started ranting about my confusing sexuality

"Yup gay and mine so back the fuck up CT" He put his hand up in surrender and walked off.

"You like it mamas"

"I fucking love it. It's so big"

"You know what else is big" I looked at her knowing what she was talking about.

"No billie what else is big"

"This dick imma have inside you sooner then later"

"Oh my god Bil- DEREK" I yelled running to him giving him a hug.

"What the hell are you doing here" he said with confusion

"Oh Billie said I can sell. I forgot to get a job for Christmas to get presents but Billie said I would make more than I would at the corner store"

"So we got a new member. And it's a fine ass girl. score" Cut Throat whispered the last part but still loud enough for Billie to hear.

She snapped her head at Cut throat and threw a knife at him that she pulled out of who knows were hitting the wall behind him. And oh my got if looks could kill everyone in the house would be dead.

I looked around and I was the only one that was having a reaction.

"Derek is this shit normal. No one is having a reaction."

"Your in a mafia house you get used to it"

"Everyone living room now" Billie demanded

Billie had a whole different personality in front of everyone then when it was just us. She was all demanding and bossy. Not going to lie it was kinda hot. Definitely would make your pussy throb.

"Y'all have eyes so I know you have seen Kiera with me when I walked in" Billie ushered for me to come up to her.

"That is pistol over there cleaning his pistol. You already met Cut throat" she gave him a glare which made him look away real fast.

"The old man over there falling asleep is OD" she whispered in my ear.

"AYE...I'm not old" he popped his head but it quickly fell back as he dozed back to sleep.

"Really OD out of all the days you put knew batteries in your hearing aids today is the day" he nodded his head in response causing everyone to laugh.

"And everyone else are dealers and I don't remember there names so have fun figuring that out." She patted my back and I went to sit back down.

The meeting consists of Billie getting the money from all the dealers they sold in the last week. Writhing down how much each person owed her the next week.

It was now just before sunset and I was in billies room looking at the view billie had of trees and their  back yard. Which is almost the same size as the house.

"What you looking at mamas" Billie came up behind me and rapped her arms around my waist and lightly kissed my neck.

"The amazing view you have and your backyard. You guys must have fun back there don't y'all"

"Hell yeah we do you wanna join"

I gave her a confused look and she opened her door and yelled.

"POOL PARTY BITCHESS" Everyone started yelling and running up to their rooms.

"OD DON'T FORGET TO ROLL SOME OF YOUR BLUTS FOR US"

"Will do boss" he yelled but it was still very faint.

"Umm Billie I've never smoked a blunt" I said a little shy

"It's okay. Do you want too? I can help you" I nodded my head with a smile.

"I also don't have a swim suit"

"You can wear one of mine"

"I'm not going to fit. The bottoms maybe but the top one hundred percent no. You have big honkers and I'm not small but not as big as you"

"I don't wear bikinis the last time I did I was 13.  I was about your boob size so let me go get it for you"

"I don't know if I should be offended or not"

A/n we not going to talk about where I have been